Ay Ay Ay Mamma mia! - (Italy × Reader)

A/N: Okay so the title is pretty funny so maybe the story is too XD

Oh btw, Mariecat is me. Yes I included myself in this story.

Requested by: ShipLoverUwU

__________________________________________

Your POV

I was driving down the road with my best friend Mariecat. Were about to head to a famous fancy restaurant called "Caldo e Fresco" (I just made that up. It means Hot and Fresh in italian). Sounds fancy right?

Mariecat was smiling like an idiot, waiting to arrive. "Hey Marie. Are you excited?" I asked her with her nickname. "Of course I am. I've been waitin for you to finish your work for a week now. Your work seems endless." She said with a 'hmph'. "Well bestie. Thats just how people earn money. We work hard" I said. She pouted. "I know that cuz I work too ya know. What I mean is that your working too hard 1 week straight. I mean, look at you. Your eyes are all droopy." She said.

"Don't worry, bestie. I'll go straight to bed later. I promise." I said. "You better do cuz if not, I don't have a choice but to--" "Were here!!" I cut off her sentence, not wanting to hear the consequences. She smiled excitedly as we exited my car and headed straight in. A waiter showed us table for 2. After he did, he gave us a menu. We thank him, he bowed and left.

After choosing our food choice, a waiter approached us and asked for our food. "We would like to order 2 pastas with toasted baguette on the side and a 'Mirtillo rosso' wine please. Grazie" I said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Hey, Bestie. Someone is checking you oout~" Marie nudged me and points to a guy with an Italian flag for a face staring at me beside the kitchen door. Must be a waiter. When I looked at him, he flinched and looked away embarrased then acted like he's talking to his friend beside him. I gave a confused look and shrugged.

A few minutes passed by, the waiter that I saw earlier was being pushed by his smirking friend towards our table. The waiter with an Italy face looks nervous and sweating while carrying our order. He gulped when his friend whispered something in his ear then left. He then walk towards our table still nervous then placed our order on the table "Y-Your m-meals, signora." He said and acted professionally.

After placing your meals on the table, he poured the wine in Mariecat's first glass then next is mine. While pouring mine, he then got distracted when he heard a waiter chasing a mice. The wine overflowed and it spilled on my dress. I gasped from the cold feeling. Mariecat then made a quick move "Excuse me! I think thats too much now." Said my best friend (Yesh bestie I got your back ;>).

The Italian man looked back at me then was shocked. "Ay ay ay M-Mamma mia! Mie scuse, signore! (My goodness! My apoligies, ladies!)" He said in his Italian language. "I-I got distracted! Forgive me." He said as he pulled out a napkin, bent down a little and wipe the spilled wine on my legs but this just made me uncomfortable. I gently grabbed his hand and pulled it slowly away from my legs. He looked at me. I smiled at him and said "Its fine, kind sir. No need to worry about".

I don't know if I'm hallucinating or something but I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. He stared at me for a second then nodded. He stood up straight and said "U-Umm...do you need to use the restroom?" He asked. "Yes please." I said and followed him to the restroom. There was an awkward silence when we were walking. He sighed "I-I'm really sorry, signora (Mistress). I-Its my first time here." He said. "Hey. Its fine. Everyone makes mistakes, right? I even accidentally spilled coffee to my boss at the first day of my job" I giggled. He chuckled. "I'm Italy by the way." He said. "I'm (Y/N)." I smiled.

"Heres the restroom. I'll go get some towels" He said, not nervous anymore and walked away. Hmm, looks like he got comfortable with me. I got in the bathroom and tried washing off the wine. Then there was a knock on the door. "Signora, I got a towel for you." He said. I opened the door and thank him as I got the towel from him.

As I was finished, I exited the restroom and got back to the table. Mariecat was smirking at me and was wiggling her eyebrows. I gave a confused look. "What?" I said. "You two are tootally cute for a couple~" she said motioning at Italy. I blushed a little. "Ugh just eat your food."

~Time skip after eating~

We were done eating and called a waiter to get our pay tab. The waiter came back but this time its Italy. "Your pay tab, signora" he said and placed the pay tab in front of me and walked away. I placed the money there but before I did, something caught my eye. Theres something on the back. I lift the paper to see something written on the back.

"Call me.
+39xxxxxxxxx"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. I then saw Italy looking at me. He smiled at me and winked. I blushed a little and smiled. Mariecat seemed to notice this and smirked. "Come on now, (Y/N). Its late. Your not gonna stare at him all night, are you?~" she teasingly said. I blushed more and glared at her. I clicked my tongue "Oh shush" I said and we both stood up. I gave a last look at Italy and smiled. I waved goodbye at him and he did too. The last thing I saw before getting out the door was his friend smirking at him and nudging him.

As we got out, Mariecat then coincidencely did the same too and said "Oooh~ you like him dont you?" She asked. I blushed a little. "No I don't" I said. "Mhm. Sure sure." She said, absolutely not believeing me. I rolled my eyes as we got to my car. "Were gonna come back here, right? I really love their food there." She said. I smiled at myself, thinking that I would see him again.

"Totally."

//5 years later//

"Mommy Mommy! Look! I drew you!" My child Sofia said as she ran up to me and she showed me a drawing of me. "Aww thats sweet, dear" I said. Then the door opened and shut. "Daddy!" said Sofia and ran up to Italy. "Hey sweetie! How are you?" He said. "Daddy Look! I drew you too!" She said as she showed drawing of him. "Thats great, sweetie!" He said.

"Hey, hun. Your early today. How was work?" I asked him as I kissed his cheek. "As usual! My Boss said I could go home earlier cuz he said that my work paid off." Said Italy.

"Oh really? Thats great to hear! I made your favorite pasta by the way. Its in the table" I pointed the pasta at the table thats now being eaten by our dog named Giulia. "Ay ay ay Mamma mia!" He said and walked towards our dog.

"Mommy? Does Daddy always say that?" Sofia asked. I looked at her then looked at Italy who is now scolding at our dog. "Giulia cara! cosa stai facendo! Giulia fermati! Scendi da lì ...! ". Then I nodded as a response to her question and said "Yes, dear.....

...Thats how we met"

_______________________________________________________________________

Oof--
Sorry. The ending was boring :(