Daddy's little girl.- (Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy × Reader × Reichtangle)

A/N: Your father is really overprotective here.

AHM= Austrian-Hangarian Monarchy.

Requested by: Catrienn

Enjoy!
__________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming and people like you should be walking outside but I guess 'walking out' isn't really your thing.

Your POV

Sigh. I have nothing to do. If you think Being the most powerful dictator's daughter is fun, well your wrong. Yup You heard me right. My dad is the most powerful dictator but I don't see whats so special people see about it. Here I am now. Just laying down on my bed. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Sweetie, are you okay on there?" Said a voice. It was Dad. "Yeah dad. Just bored. Why?" I asked. "Alright. I'm just checking." He said and walked away. Despite my dad being powerful and all, he has a big heart for such a big man. My dad may look intimidating when you met him at first but he's really nice BUT when it comes to my protection, he's really serious about it.

Then I heard a doorbell from the outside. Ehh, let our servants do their job. After a little while, someone knocked on my room door. "Ms. (Y/N). Mister Reichtangle wants to see you." said our servant. I stood up and opened the door. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's waiting in the living room." she said politely. I nodded and gestured her that she can go. She bowed in respect and left. I headed to the living room to see him sitting on our very comfy pristine sofa with crossed-legs, admiring the huge portraits of me and my dad that hung around the giant living room. He felt my presence and stood up. He walk towards me with his hands professionally on his back. He stopped in front of me, gently grabbed my hand, and kissed the back "Guten abend, (Y/N). It is good to see du." He said.

I mentally blushed and cleared my throat. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Ich just want to visit you." He said. "Oh thats a great timing since I have nothing to do." I said. "How about a walk to the park?" He asked. "But wouldn't that be weird tho? I mean were like leaders and then were just gonna walk around the park like normies?" I said. He responded with a shrug "Ich don't see anything wrong with it" he said. Oh well. "Lets go then." I said.

"Dad! Me and Reich will go for a walk in the park!" I yelled for him to hear and was about to leave but suddenly "WHAT!!" He shouted as we heard loud and strong footsteps that it made the ground literally shaking. Sounds like dad is angry and he's heading here. As dad came to the living room, his face looks dark and angry. Reichtangle became nervous and sweat a little. Dad walk towards him with a cold stare. He towered over Reichtangle and Reich seems to sink down from how big and terrifying my dad is. "Oh? And who told you to bring MY daughter anywhere?" He coldly said to Reichtangle. I groaned and tug on his sleeve to make him stop. "Daaaad. Stoop. You always do this. I told you I'm a grown up, dad. If you keep on doing this then whats the point of training?" I said and tapped my foot on the floor.

Dad then turn towards me with a soft and gentle expression. "Aww I'm sorry, my daughter. I just wanted to protect you. You know well that theres a lot of people we can't trust out there." He said and smiled at me then patted my head. He always have a soft spot for me. He then turned to Reichtangle and glared. "Starting with you." He said to him. "Dad. I can handle myself okay?" I said as I softly smiled at him reassuring him. He turned to me "D'aww alright." He smiled at me. He then looked back at Reichtangle with a dark expression "If something happens to my daughter, I'll make sure that you'll never live the next minute. Got that?" He whispered warningly to Reich. Reich gulped and nodded.

"Okay! I think we'll be good here dad. Its time for you to do worky worky stuff. We'll be fine I'm sure" I said as I push dad out of the living room. "But sweetie! Can I really trust him with you?" He asked as he turned around to looked at me with a worried look. "Dad I'll be fine." I said. He still have a look of worry. "Promise?" He said. "I promise" I said as I kissed his cheek. He then thought for a moment and finally gave up. He sighed "Oh alright" He said and patted my head. "Have fun sweetie. Just make sure to give me a call on the earpiece I gave you if something happens" he said and pointed at my earpiece in my ear

 Just make sure to give me a call on the earpiece I gave you if something happens" he said and pointed at my earpiece in my ear

(Thats your earpiece. You guys have this so you don't have to use walkie talkie or phones or whatever. Don't worry. Its really small in real life. It just looks big but its really not)

I smiled and nodded as I turned around and walk away while saying "Don't worry. I'll be safe dad. Bye!" I said as I came back to the living room to Reich. Who was just staring at the outside. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I scratched the back of my neck. "Sorry about that. My dad may get a little over protective when it comes to my protection." I said and smiled. I could've sworn I saw a little pink on his middle white but I think its just the heat so I ignored it.

"Lets go then?" I asked. He nodded as he lead the way to his black car.

???'s POV

I watched them leave the mansion from afar and called my spies and they answered with the phone I gave them. "Whats our mission, sir?" They said in the phone. "I want you to watch (Y/N). Alright?" I said. "Yes sir. Is that all?" He asked. "Yes thats all and make sure they don't do something romantic. If you don't do your job right, I'm gonna have slit your throats. Got that?" I said. I heard them gulped and said yes and ended the call.

To be continued...