t. riddle

'lovers Quarrel'

'lovers Quarrel'

IMAGINE, the Hogwarts express wasn't known for its smooth journey- although you'd assume they would of enchanted it to make it effortlessly creamy, they didn't. The train was harsh against the tracks, it always was, you could hear the creaking seats and the course vibrations.

"Professor Dippet should really get someone to fix this train." Tom moaned, sinking further into his seat.

Toms handsome face formed a frown. "Y/N, why are you so quite."

"S'nothing," You reply gloomily, "it's just that I don't understand, why can't you stay with me for the summer?"

"Now, now," his lips turned upwards, "don't be stupid, it's not that long."

"You sure know how to make a girl feel better." You mumble, turning to face the window.

The compartment was silent from there, all that could be heard were the rustling and rattling coming from the train.

Toms gaze flickered towards you, he could never understand why you were so difficult, he didn't do anything wrong; he was blunt- yes, but you were just being sensitive.

"I'm sorry." Tom sighed, trying to sound sincere, "I'm going to miss you, sorry if I'm being unfair."

You turned to face him. "I'll miss you too."

You didn't realise that Tom couldn't feel, let alone miss you and he abused that, oh he liked how foolish you were- you were wrapped around his finger, and there's nothing you could do to save yourself.