platonic: t. davis & d. malfoy

'crush culture'

'crush culture'

IMAGINE, the wind was oddly still for autumn, and the trees were oddly green; you could tell that the grasp of autumn still hadn't fully clasped mother nature.

It was dusk and you and Tracy Davis were sat on your beds chatting about merlin knows what. You see, when Tracy starts to talk it's like a waterfall, loud and almost never ending, so, in most situations people mull over things while Tracy blabs on.

Tonight you mulled over the thought of the higher class. You thought of the rich like animals; adorned in penguin suits, gathering large rocks to attract potential mates, or, in the likely case, potential 'just of age' mistresses.

Being in Slytherin, you have met many boys in your year that resembled your hypothesis, although they weren't able to gather large rocks or have mistresses, they did wear penguin suits.

Your thoughts flickered to Malfoy, he was like the other penguin suit boys but far more attractive. Perhaps he wasn't exactly like them, Draco didn't put too much effort into girls and in latter times he had been rather quite; not his old obnoxious self.

"Y/N" Tracy softly yelled.

You turned to look at her with wide eyes, "Owh, what?"

"You keep dosing off," she whined, "you were mumbling about Draco again, now listen."

"Fine, go on i'll listen," you sighed, "and i was not talking about Draco."

"Mmh, anyways, Draco found out that you tried to give him a love potion."

"He- WHAT!" You panicked, "how are you so goddamn calm about this? oh no what do i do?"

"Hey, stop panicking."

"Pfft, i'm not panicking."

"Yes, you are" Tracy smirked.

"Am not."

....
[a/n] this is so bad, i might re-write this when i'm feeling better. :p