t. riddle

'Why do Good Girls like bad guys? I've had this question for a real long time

'Why do Good Girls like bad guys? I've had this question for a real long time.'

IMAGINE, the faces closely scattered around The great hall reflected the miserable atmosphere of the day, their eye-bags reflected the darkness of the night; tomorrow their eyes will reflect the darkness of within.

You were leaning against a large stone pillar at the front of the great hall. Your face was blank, no emotion was conveyed, their was nothingness seeped within your eyes.

"You're in my way," Tom riddle said irritably, "I'd suggest you to get out of it."

"Tom, where could you possibly be going? Do you not have manners? A poor girl was slaughtered and you can't even pay your respects?" You blankly scolded the arrogant boy, your head still resting against the pillar.

Tom crossed his arms in a defensive position. "I didn't even know Myrtle, all she'd do is wail. I've payed my respects and now I must leave."

Tom was a disgustingly arrogant man, his tall figure overpowered your little one. "Who are you to tell me what to do, Y/N?"

"I just wonder where you are going. You seem to always be in a hurry, I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing something dangerous." You smirk at him, your eyes flickering to his smirking lips.

"You wouldn't even know..." Tom mumbled, slowly walking away for you and out of the great hall.