d. army

IMAGINE, you and Katherine, (your friend), were rushing through the empty hallways- why? Well, to put it in simple English, you were late for the D

IMAGINE, you and Katherine, (your friend), were rushing through the empty hallways- why? Well, to put it in simple English, you were late for the D.A meeting in the room of requirement.

"Hurry up, Katherine!" You shout, running in the empty halls.

"Calm down Y/N, there's no need to rush, I doubt the group will care much."

"What if Umbridge finds us, Huh? What will we do then." You whisper in frustration, stopping in front of the room of requirement, Katherine haulting with you.

"Merlins beard," she curses, "Umbitch won't find us if you stop yelling."

"Sorry." You sigh, about to start pacing around the area.

The halls get eerily quite; You both look at each other and stop all movement, knowing something isn't right.

"Why don't you want me to find you?" A sweet candy-like voice echos from behind you.

You and Katherine turn around, you knew that voice; the one that makes everyone sick to their stomachs, the voice all sane people despise.

Swiftly your eyes meet with the tapestry of Barnabas the barmy and a wickedly sweet smile held up by a chubby pink log of a woman.

"Oh shit." Katherine mumbles from besides you.

"Bloody hell."