r. weasley

'Summer at the burrow'

IMAGINE, the flowers bloom into a new masterpiece each day. Enhancing the frameless scenery and gazing at the sun, they are dripped with the pure gold of the suns rays and cast a beautiful rainbow over the garden.

The burrow was beautiful throughout the seasons, whether it be winter or summer, but the burrow casts an extra glow during the latter.

The twins had caused havoc recently, constantly pranking and causing mischief wherever they stepped. You rather liked it though, everyone was constantly stepping on their toes, there was always a sense of tension in the air.

Ron constantly fell victim to their pranks. He couldn't take a brisk shower without having something happen. Whether it be hair dye, burning hot water which turns the skin to welts [which seems dastardly, but magic always helps] or unleashing rodents into the tub, Ron was always fearful wherever he went. Unfortunately for you, you were the one to hear his complaints.

"It's so unfair!" Ron squirmed in his seat, "I feel as though bugs are crawling over every inch of me!"

"It'll be alright Ron," you muttered, resting your hand in his pale cheek, "the effects of the potion will only last for a couple more minutes, your lucky you didn't consume the rest of the potion, it would of lasted for days otherwise!"

"This is bloody awful!" Ron moaned.

You giggled, looking at Ron with false sympathy. "It could be worse , perhaps you could have a actual bugs on your skin, or possibly a large purple stain on your cheek that'll take months to come off!"

"Mmph," Ron mumbled, looking at the window, and catching sight of his transparent reflection, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

You giggled harder. "Oops!?"

Ron's face now resembled a painted canvas. His left cheek was stained purple, while his right cheek, forehead and the bulbuls of his nose was stained bright red.

Ron swung his arms flabbergasted. "Did Fred and George pit you against me? Has my own girlfriend drawn forces with the opposition!"

"Ron calm down!" Your head fell back with laughter, "I just thought it would be fun my dear, you can always borrow my makeup!"

Fred walked casually into the room, as though the screams and the boisterous laughter were muffled, if even heard to the ear.

"Purple really suits you!" He laughed, catching sight at Ron's stained face, "it suits the red of your hair!"

Ron stared plainly at Fred. "I think we've had a bad influence on her, she wouldn't of done this if it wasn't for you lot messing with her brain!"

"I'm sorry Ron, you can always cover it up, I've got some muggle beauty supplies in my bag, you can use them."

"Whatever." Ron huffed, the corners of his mouth slightly raising, "your right, it does suit my hair."

*˚. ˊ-
i t s c o r o n a t i m e
this took you ruffly 57 seconds to read, perhaps now you should wash your hands for 57 seconds.
*˚. ˊ-