d. malfoy

'Unrest'

'Unrest'

IMAGINE, the stone walls of the castle stand tall and intimidating, from a distance all that can be seen is uniform grey. As you walk closer, your nose close from touching the wall, you can see the stones clearer; the wall is built with stones of varying sizes and shapes, some stones are more sharp, while others more rounded, some are a lighter shade of grey while some a darker shade.

Within the walls of Hogwarts is silence. The silence caressed your skin like a cool summer breeze, smoothing your soul, and sanding away your thoughts.

The storm outside didn't break the silence, as it had almost retreated to nothingness, the light rainfall now being easily blocked out. Now the silence was as thick as a fuzzy woollen coat.

"What are you doing out so late?" Malfoy snuck up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "it's awfully late, let's go back to the dormitories."

"But it's so peaceful." You whispered, closing your eyes to make example of your point.

"Perhaps," Malfoy nodded, "but you wouldn't want another prefect seeing you, they won't let you off so easily."

You hum sinking your head further into his chest. "I'm sure the night sky looks lovely, maybe it's softness will ease my unrest."

"Or maybe a nice sleep will help you ease" Malfoy suggested, pulling away from the embrace.

You turn away from the wall to look at Malfoy. His face- quite often described as 'muted'- looked back at you with a tinge of annoyance.

Draco sighed, glancing over his shoulder. "For why can't you get some rest? I won't Pest you much longer but you need to sleep."

Draco was handsome; he was handsome from the blue of his eyes to the calm and gentle expression of his voice. He was handsome with his soft touches and his kindly opinions.

You tilted you're head to the side "Only if you accompany me."

A smile stained Draco's face. "Of course."

┌─────────────────┐ .

-ˋˏ if you're into tudor history, follow my tumblr! https://terrifictudor.tumblr.com