f. weasley

'A Morning doze'

'A Morning doze'

IMAGINE, the golden rays of sun seep through the shutters of your room, highlighting the stains on you're off-white quilt. The room is tranquil. The only sounds that flood the room is Fred's soft breathing. Your index finger gingerly traces the outline of Fred's lips. He pouts his lips, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Y/N" Fred muffles, trying his hardest not to move his lips.

You look at his pale face for a while. His right cheek is squashed up against a pillow and his umber eyes are barely opened.

You draw your finger back. "What?"

"Your so beautiful." He whispers lightly, you can feel his warm breath against your neck and in your ear. You wrinkle your nose in disagreement.

"You're tired, go back to sleep." You giggle, your gaze fixed upon Fred's pink lips.

"Mmpht" Fred moans in compliance.

His lids slowly close, his mouth becomes agape as he drifts into slumber. You look at his peaceful expression. His features were always softer in sleep. His expression matched the calmness of the room.

Now, nothing more than wanting to nestle against the curve of his body, you roll around and pull the quilt up over your shoulders. Embracing a quite doze.