Chapter 1 - The Birthday

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/65826

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 - Memory Lane: In Ashley's room, Ashley Gilbert and Nathan Salvatore kissed passionately.

Katherine Pierce: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Do Ashley..."

From 2.11 - By the Light of the Moon: In the pouring rain, Cristian Hunter and Liv Gilbert looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Liv..."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the library of the Hunter House, Damon Salvatore and Alex Gilbert continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.14 - Crying Wolf: On the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena Gilbert stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan Salvatore wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "And Elena enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 2.03 - Bad Moon Rising: In the woods, Kacie Lockwood and Jack Hunter kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "If you find another friend other than me, or other than Kacie, I'm happy for you."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the living room of the Hunter House, Ashley and Jack kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "And I'm happy for Ashley."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the parlor of the Hunter House, Nathan and Gabriella Gilbert clinked their glasses, drinking, looking at the other curiously.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.21 - The Sun Also Rises) "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Gabriella. Wish it was a better welcome."

From 2.19 - Klaus and Ingrid: In Alaric's loft, Rosalita walked closer fearlessly, looking at Ingrid Mikaelson and Alaric/Klaus Mikaelson calmly as if she was putting them in a trance without much effort. "What I want for you is to start a war with the residents of Mystic Falls. You'll just know to fight in this war and cause a chain reaction that will benefit and destroy all of us."

From 2.19 - Klaus and Ingrid: In Alaric's Apartmet, Klaus walked out of the wooden crate, looking down at Alaric. Ingrid smirked, walking closer to embrace her twin.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.19 - Klaus and Ingrid) "Klaus and Ingrid. They are vampires born of a werewolf bloodline."

From 2.20 - The Last Day: In the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Elijah was standing in front of everyone, explaining. "The curse has kept their werewolf aspects from manifesting."

From 2.21 - The Sun Also Rises: In the Quarry, there were flashes of Klaus killing Jules the werewolf, Ingrid killing Jenna Sommers, both Klaus and Ingrid killing Elena, Klaus killing Alex, and Ingrid killing Gabriella. Klaus and Ingrid transformed.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 - The Last Day) "But if they break it, they'll be true hybrids."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In Alaric's loft, Ingrid looked at Stefan, Kaylin and Justin. "Rosalita left. But she did leave us with a little parting gift on wanting us to start a war with your little town. Rosa's a crafty little bitch like that. So you better hope that instead, we leave town."