Chapter 10 - The New Deal

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/82020

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Ashley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school gym, Ingrid gripped Kaylin by her throat, compelling her. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this to her," Nicola told her.

Ingrid compelled Kaylin. "You will do exactly as we say when we say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey."

Ingrid let Kaylin go.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school cafeteria, Kassandra rushed toward Stefan, pushing him against the wall, compelling him. "Turn it off!"

Stefan's compulsion took hold. It made him turn off his humanity.

Alex watched in horror. "What did you do?"

Klaus grabbed Alex and Gabriella's chins to turn their heads to look at him so he could compel them. "Then do as we say, when we say it. You will not leave. You will not fight. You will listen."

From 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit: In Damon's Room, Alex shrugged. "They have me compelled, to do whatever they say when they say it, and there's no changing that. And they compelled Gabby to do the same, and Ingrid said that she would leave Gabby alone if I didn't fight the compulsion. And I didn't fight it because it meant that Gabby would be left alone, and it meant that their compulsion can't make the damage on her mind left over from Rosalita's mind control any worse."

"So you're willing to be a slave to two hybrids if it means that they leave Gabby alone so they don't make Rosalita's mind control on her any worse?" Damon asked.

"Yeah," Alex answered.

From 3.07 - Ghost World: In the Forbes Cellar, Stefan, Kaylin and Alex were chained up. Gabriella was kneeling next to Alex, looking at her worriedly. Elena walked closer worriedly.

"We're going to figure out how to save you," Gabriella told them. She gently placed a hand on Alex's cheek comfortingly. "Hey. You all can break through this."

"Fight for it," Elena told them. "Feel something. Anything. Because if you don't, you're going to lose us forever."

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In Nicola's hospital, Nicola was lying in bed, holding a hand to her head, starting to sit up.

Dr. Fell walked closer, making her lie back down gently. "For a girl who hates hospital, I've been seeing a lot of you."

"To no one's knowledge but mine, Dr. Fell," Nicola told her. "I would like to keep it that way."

From 3.09 - Homecoming: Outside the Lockwood Mansion, Ingrid looked at Nicola. "And I'm assuming that you still haven't told your family."

"Told them what?" Nicola asked.

Ingrid gave her a look. "You know what." Nicola looked away. "Whether or not we're fighting in a war like this, Nicola... because of Rosalita... I think that you should tell Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nathan."

Nicola didn't answer, looking down.

From 3.09 - Homecoming: Outside the Lockwood Mansion, Liv, Lindsey and Dawn were talking.

Lindsey looked up. "After Emma died, Ryan said that his entire pack got killed to be reborn. Ryan and Malik barely got away. But Luke..."

Liv realized something. "Klaus and Ingrid said that they were in Florida when Kaylin called them."