Chapter 15 - All My Children

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/84930

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Liv: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.11 - Our Town: In the basement of the witch house, Charlotte turned toward the coffins, walking between two of them. "Four sleeping Originals, five coffins. So, who is in the locked box?"

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: In the cave, The coffin bursted open.

All of the candles flared up insanely high and bright.

Lindsey gasped in shock.

Damon: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "Coffin's open."

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: In Kassandra's Mansion, Klaus and Ingrid faced off with Finn, Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, Evan and Kassandra.

Esther walked in.

"Mother?" Evan asked in shock.

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: In Kassandra's Mansion, the Mikaelson siblings were speaking.

"Dawn is Niklaus's daughter," Elijah answered.

"Rosalita was looming over us, so Nik gave his daughter, Dawn, away to Elijah for him to run away with her and make sure that she was with her mother's family, the Lockwoods, and put away in a safe place," Ingrid went on. "We never knew who she was so that we could keep her safe."

"Well, this all sounds too good to be true for all of us to get along with everyone in Mystic Falls," Kol pointed out. "What if Rosalita comes back sets us all down a warpath again? What then?"

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: In Esther's study, the Gilbert Girls and Esther were in their ball attire.

"I upset the balance of nature by turning my children into vampires," Esther told them. "It's my duty to kill them. But tonight's spell links all of my children together so that if one goes, they all go."

Liv sighed, shaking her head. "Guys, I don't want to do anything to hurt Dawn, and killing anyone from her family is definitely going to hurt her."

"I don't believe any of you will be truly free from Rosalita's mind control until you all give in and fight in this battle," Esther told them. "And this is part of it. You know that none of you really have a choice. I love my family, but it is my duty to kill them."

"And not Dawn, right?" Liv asked. "I might not have a choice to try to go after or to kill your children because of the mind control from Rosalita, but I don't have to go after Dawn, and I'm not letting her get killed."

"Why do Klaus and Ingrid want to keep me and Gabby alive so bad when we're not worth anything to them?" Alex asked.

Esther raised her head to look at them. "It's simple. I cast a spell that if Alex and Gabriella die, so do they."

Ashley looked at Esther. "Wait. If Klaus and Ingrid die, then do Alex and Gabby?"

Esther chose her words carefully. "The bond only works one way."

Elena was relieved. "Good. So even if you do kill them, you won't kill Alex and Gabby."

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: In the study of Kassandra's Mansion, Esther looked at Finn. "And Dawn's just a child. I lied to Liv's face earlier when she begged to know that we wouldn't hurt her, when I fully intend to link Dawn with you children and have all of you die together."