Chapter 12 - The Ties That Bind

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/83788

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.09 - Homecoming: Stefan, Klaus and Ingrid's phone conversation.

"You and Ingrid took everything from me, Klaus," Stefan told him.

"Let bygones be bygones," Klaus told him. "Trust me. Resentment gets old."

Klaus and Ingrid approached their truck in which they transported the caskets.

"You know what never gets old?" Stefan asked. "Revenge."

Ingrid opened the truck, revealing that it was empty and the caskets were all gone. She became very worried and angry, turning to face Klaus. "No."

"What's the matter, guys?" Stefan asked. The caskets were in the basement of the witch house with him. "Missing something?"

Klaus put the phone on speaker furiously. "We will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"You do that, and you will never see your family again," Stefan told them.

From 3.11 - Our Town: In the basement of the witch house, Charlotte turned toward the coffins, walking between two of them. "Four sleeping Originals, five coffins. So, who is in the locked box?"

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In Alaric's classroom, Tyler transformed.

Nathan: (voice over from 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He's been sired."

Klaus smirked.

Jack: (voice over from 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He feels loyal to Ingrid and Klaus because Ingrid's blood created him, and they're both hybrids."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Tyler, Ashley, Liv and Jeremy were sitting at the table.

Elena, Gabriella and Alaric stood nearby.

"They released me from a curse that was ruining my life," Tyler told them.

From 2.11 - By the Light of the Moon: In the Lockwood Cellar, Tyler was in the process of transforming into a werewolf for the first time, screaming in agony.

Tyler: (voice over from 3.10 - The New Deal) "I owe them for that."

From 3.11 - Our Town: In Kassandra's Mansion, Klaus and Ingrid were talking to Luke.

"We want you to bite Liv Gilbert," Ingrid told him.

"A hybrid bite will kill a vampire," Luke told them. "And I thought that you needed both Liv and Ashley Gilbert to create hybrids."

"Consider this us putting your undying loyalty to the test," Klaus told him.

From 3.11 - Our Town: In the cemetery by Miranda, Grayson, Jenna, John and Emma Thompson's graves, Luke had his back to Liv. He transformed, though he tried to stop it. "You were right not to trust me."

Liv looked at him in concern, realizing that something was going on that he didn't want her to see. "Luke?" She walked closer. "Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry, Liv," Luke told her, breathing heavily.

"For what?" Liv asked, reaching out to touch his shoulder.

Luke couldn't fight the sire bond anymore, grabbing Liv by the arm, turning toward her, pulling her closer to bite her on the neck hard, making her groan a scream of pain.