Chapter 6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/78154

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Stefan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school pools, Matt and Bonnie were talking.

"My sister's a ghost, and... I never got to say goodbye to her," Matt told her.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school pools, Matt put the belt down, attaching the weight to it with a chain. He stood, hugging the weight in front of him, walking forward into the pool, sinking to the bottom. He let the barbell down.

The barbell sank to the bottom. The chain attaching the barbell and the weight belt around Matt held him underwater.

Kacie saw Matt underwater, immediately diving into the pool, swimming down below the surface toward Matt as fast as she could.

Later, Matt was lying on the floor, seemingly dead after drowning.

Kacie was kneeling next to him, soaking wet.

Bonnie ran inside, looking at them in shock. "Oh, my God."

Bonnie nodded in understanding, kneeling on the other side of Matt, starting to give Matt compressions.

Kacie put her lips to Matt's to breathe into him in hopes of bringing him back. She was worried and hysterical with denial about losing both Tyler and Matt that night. "Matt, please."

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the Veil, Matt was in between life and death. He opened his eyes.

Vicki was kneeling next to him. "Matt!"

Matt sat up, in shock. "Vicki?"

Vicki smiled in relief.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the dark park, Eliza and Jeremy were sitting at the picnic table.

Damon, Nathan and Katherine were standing nearby, standing separately.

"I'm not helping you," Jeremy told them.

"They're looking for a way to stop Klaus and Ingrid," Eliza told him.

"I don't care," Jeremy told her.

"Uh-oh," Katherine told them tauntingly. "Trouble in paradise?" Eliza looked up, glaring. "You remember what I told you if you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs?"

Damon, Nathan and Jeremy looked at them in confusion.

Eliza hesitated, trying to fight the compulsion, gripping the edge of the table, taking a deep, steadying breath. She raised her head back to look at the sky.

"What are you doing?" Nathan asked. Eliza threw her head down against the picnic table, slamming her head against it. Jeremy stood in horrified alarm. Nathan walked closer worriedly. "Eliza!" Katherine grabbed Nathan's arm to keep him back. "Katherine, what the hell? Are you insane?"

Eliza went to do it again.

Jeremy pulled Eliza away from the table, restraining her from behind as she struggled to get back. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. All right! I'll help you."

Katherine smirked, looking at Eliza, nodding.

Eliza stopped struggling against Jeremy. She was bleeding from her temple, looking very dizzy.