Chapter 11 - Our Town

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/83424

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Caroline: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.09 - Homecoming: Stefan, Klaus and Ingrid's phone conversation.

"You and Ingrid took everything from me, Klaus," Stefan told him.

"Let bygones be bygones," Klaus told him. "Trust me. Resentment gets old."

Klaus and Ingrid approached their truck in which they transported the caskets.

"You know what never gets old?" Stefan asked. "Revenge."

Ingrid opened the truck, revealing that it was empty and the caskets were all gone. She became very worried and angry, turning to face Klaus. "No."

"What's the matter, guys?" Stefan asked. The caskets were in the basement of the witch house with him. "Missing something?"

Klaus put the phone on speaker furiously. "We will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"You do that, and you will never see your family again," Stefan told them.

Klaus hung up. Klaus and Ingrid exchanged a furious look.

Stefan hung up, smirking smugly.

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the basement of the witch house, Stefan, Kaylin, Damon, Nicola, Cristian, Charlotte and Jack were looking at the five coffins.

"Witch spirit hate Klaus and Ingrid as much as we do," Stefan told them. "They're using their powers to hide the coffins."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the basement of the witch house, Stefan, Kaylin, Nicola and Bonnie stood at the locked coffin.

"Just won't open," Kaylin told them. "We've tried everything."

"I think it's closed with a spell," Bonnie told them.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In Alaric's classroom, Tyler transformed.

Nathan: (voice over from 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He's been sired."

Klaus smirked.

Jack: (voice over from 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He feels loyal to Ingrid and Klaus because Ingrid's blood created him, and they're both hybrids."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the street, Luke and Liv were talking.

"I know about you, Klaus and Ingrid, and..." Liv trailed off.

"And you don't trust me," Luke finished. "Story of my life."

"I'm sorry," Liv told him. "It's not that I don't trust you. It's that I don't trust Klaus and Ingrid. And they control you."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the Grill, Klaus and Ingrid were warning Liv, Ashley, Elena, Gabriella, Cristian, Justin, Damon and Nathan.

"Well, Ashley, this whole time, Elena and Gabriella have been worried about me and Nik going after you and Liv for more hybrids, when right now, making new hybrids are the least of our concern since we're more worried about getting our family back, so you should have worried about us going after the lot of you to kill you," Ingrid told her.

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In the Hunter House, Cristian explained to Jack and Charlotte. "Threatening to kill Liv and Ashley if they don't get what they want, not even caring that it would mean that they can't create anymore hybrids."

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries, Book Three)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें