Chapter 8 - Ordinary People

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/80405

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school gym, Ingrid gripped Kaylin by her throat, compelling her. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this to her," Nicola told her.

Ingrid compelled Kaylin. "You will do exactly as we say when we say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey."

Ingrid let Kaylin go.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school gym, the group was in the gym.

"We can try to fight it," Charlotte told them. She turned to Stefan and Alex. "And you have to try to fight it with us."

"You just have to want it bad enough," Jack told them.

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school cafeteria, Stefan stabbed himself in the stomach with the broken broom.

Alex and Gabriella's compulsion was trying to make them rush after the girls. They slammed themselves into the wall to slow themselves down.

Klaus, Ingrid and Kassandra walked in, dragging Liv, Ashley, Elena and Nicola with them, the three siblings holding Liv, Ashley, Elena and Nicola by the arms.

"Now, this is fascinating," Ingrid mused. "I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for the people that you care about, be it lovers, friends or family."

"Why don't you turn it off?" Kassandra asked.

Klaus, Ingrid and Kassandra let Liv, Ashley, Elena and Nicola go.

"No," Ashley told them.

Kassandra rushed toward Stefan, pushing him against the wall, compelling him. "Turn it off!"

Stefan's compulsion took hold. It made him turn off his humanity.

Alex watched in horror. "What did you do?"

Kassandra turned to face them. "I fixed him."

Klaus walked closer to Alex and Gabriella. "Do we need to do the same to you?"

Alex and Gabriella looked down, shaking their heads. "No. No."

Klaus grabbed Alex and Gabriella's chins to turn their heads to look at him so he could compel them. "Then do as we say, when we say it. You will not leave. You will not fight. You will listen."

"No!" Liv, Ashley and Elena told him angrily.

From 3.06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit: In Damon's Room, Alex shrugged. 'They has me compelled, to do whatever they say when they say it, and there's no changing that. And they compelled Gabby to do the same, and Ingrid said that she would leave Gabby alone if I didn't fight the compulsion. And I didn't fight it because it meant that Gabby would be left alone, and it meant that their compulsion can't make the damage on her mind left over from Rosalita's mind control any worse."

"So you're willing to be a slave to two hybrids if it means that they leave Gabby alone so they don't make Rosalita's mind control on her any worse?" Damon asked.

"Yeah," Alex answered.

From 3.07 - Ghost World: In the Forbes Cellar, Stefan, Kaylin and Alex were chained up.