Chapter 14 - Dangerous Liaisons

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/84415

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Charlotte: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 - Memory Lane: In Ashley's room, Ashley and Nathan kissed passionately.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Do Ashley..."

From 2.11 - By the Light of the Moon: In the pouring rain, Cristian and Liv looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Liv..."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the library of the Hunter House, Damon and Alex continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.14 - Crying Wolf: On the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "And Elena enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 2.03 - Bad Moon Rising: In the woods, Kacie and Jack kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "If you find another friend other than me, or other than Kacie, I'm happy for you."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the living room of the Hunter House, Ashley and Jack kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "And I'm happy for Ashley."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: In Gabriella's room, Gabriella and Nathan were sitting on the bed. Gabriella leaned closer to kiss Nathan passionately, surprising him. Nathan, even though surprised, was very happy and pleased, returning the kiss in kind. They continued to make out happily.

Gabriella: (voice over from 3.10 - The New Deal) "There are only two times in my life right now where I don't feel that empty, black hole. When I can actually feel alive, and I feel so much. When I'm with my family, or you."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: On the porch of the Gilbert House, Damon and Elena kissed.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "The Petrova Curse, placed on Doppelgangers and Wraiths like Tatia, Clara, Elena, Alex, Katherine and her dead sister Valentina, which was held together by the three Ringers's reoccurence every 1000 years."

From 3.11 - Our Town: In city hall, Stefan pushed Alex away from the door, putting a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, standing in front of her as he pushed them away from the door and into hiding. They looked at each other in a silent, tension-filled moment.

Ingrid: (voice over 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "They were to make each other miserable for all time, and passing that down through the generations. Not only would the Doppelganger and Wraith would fight each other over the same men, but others as well. Their closest allies at times. It would not only affect their loves or their friends, but their family as well."

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: In Kassandra's Mansion at the dinner party, Ingrid explained to the Salvatores. "It also meant that men would be drawn to them, men from the same families or same group of friends, and it would slowly turn them all against each other, as you've seen happen with Stefan and Damon when it comes to Alex and Elena. The fact that the Ringers were used to keep the spell together, meant that there were side affects of this curse, meaning that men from the same family or same group of friends would be drawn to them as well. As evidenced as Cristian and Jack both falling for Liv and Ashley, or Nathan falling for both Ashley and Gabriella. But it does beg the question, that I'm sure Kaylin and Nicola are wondering and worried about, if the Petrova Curse, held together by the Tovey sisters, were able to do this to our family when they were two completely separate lines... And now that the Petrova and Tovey lines are united in one family, the Gilbert family, what do you think that Alex, Elena, Liv, Ashley and Gabriella will be able to do to Stefan, Damon, Nathan, Cristian and Jack?"