Chapter 21 - Before Sunset

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/100970

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: Outside the Lockwood mansion, after the ball, Gabriella, Ashley, Elena, Liv and Alex walked toward the mansion. Alex started to cry. Liv, Elena, Ashley and Gabriella looked at Alex in sympathy and sadness, pulling their sister into their embrace. Alex returned the embrace.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "The Petrova Curse placed on the Doppelgangers and Wraiths, held together by the three Ringers's reoccurence every 1000 years."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: Outside the Lockwood Mansion, there were flashes of the tame fight between Liv and Alex.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "They were to make each other miserable for all time."

From 3.10 - The New Deal: Outside the Grill, Alex hearing that Elena had given up on her and thought she was a lost cost devastated her.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "Passing that down through the generations."

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In the school cafeteria, under compulsion, Alex had to feed on Elena, while Gabriella had to feed on Ashley, making them scream.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "Not only would they fight each other over the same men, but others as well, their closest allies at times."

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: At dinner, Ingrid was explaining to the Salvatores. "It would not only effect their loves or their friends, but their family as well."

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: In the ball, Damon, Nathan, Cristian, Jack and Stefan looked toward Elena, Gabriella, Liv, Ashley and Alex in awe.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "It also meant that men would be drawn to them, from the same families or same group of friends."

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: In Kassandra's mansion, Cristian snapped Damon's neck, letting him fall. Stefan, Nathan and Jack walked closer. Once Damon woke up, he rushed toward them, pushing Cristian against the wall. Damon glared at Stefan, Nathan, Cristian and Jack.

Stefan, Nathan, Cristian and Jack walked away.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "And it would slowly turn them all against each other."

From 2.14 - Crying Wolf: On the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket. Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "As you've seen happen with Stefan and Elena."

From 3.11 - Our Town: In city hall, Stefan pushed Alex away from the door, putting a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, standing in front of her as he pushed them away from the door and into hiding. They looked at each other in a silent, tension-filled moment.

Ingrid: (voice over from 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead) "And Alex."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the library of the Hunter House, Damon and Alex kissed passionately in front of the fireplace.