Chapter 4 - Disturbing Behavior

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/76720

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 - Memory Lane: In Ashley's room, Ashley and Nathan kissed passionately.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Do Ashley..."

From 2.11 - By the Light of the Moon: In the pouring rain, Cristian and Liv looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Liv..."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the library of the Hunter House, Damon and Alex continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.14 - Crying Wolf: On the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 - Masquerade) "And Elena enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 2.03 - Bad Moon Rising: In the woods, Kacie and Jack kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "If you find another friend other than me, or other than Kacie, I'm happy for you."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the living room of the Hunter House, Ashley and Jack kissed passionately.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.16 - The House Guest) "And I'm happy for Ashley."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In the parlor of the Hunter House, Nathan and Gabriella clinked their glasses, drinking, looking at the other curiously.

Nathan: (voice over from 2.21 - The Sun Also Rises) "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Gabriella. Wish it was a better welcome."

From 2.19 - Klaus and Ingrid: In Alaric's loft, Rosalita walked closer fearlessly, looking at Ingrid and Alaric/Klaus calmly as if she was putting them in a trance without much effort. "What I want for you is to start a war with the residents of Mystic Falls. You'll just know to fight in this war and cause a chain reaction that will benefit and destroy all of us."

From 2.22 - As I Lay Dying: In Alaric's loft, Ingrid looked at Stefan, Kaylin and Justin. "Rosalita left. But she did leave us with a little parting gift on wanting us to start a war with your little town. So you better hope that instead, we leave town."

From 1.03 - Friday Night Bites: At the prep rally, Alex, Elena and Stefan were talking.

Stefan opened the box to reveal Elena's necklace. "I wanted you to have this."

Stefan put the necklace on Elena.

"It's so pretty," Alex told him. "Where did you get it?"

"I got it too long ago to remember," Stefan told them. "But, if you really like it..." He pulled out Alex's bracelet. "I think you'll like this just fine."

From 3.03 - The End of the Affair: Outside of Gloria's Bar, Kaylin and Nicola were arguing. Alex, Elena and Liv were watching.

"We can't give up on you, Kaylin," Nicola told her.