Get Back

Chapter 18

(You can thank ReaperSCP for this small bit of angst XD jkjk and also perspective change time!!!)

Yuri sighed deeply as she entered the club room.

Noting she was the only one there she checked herself for any marks her girlfriend may have given her.

"Hey, Yuri." Natsuki entered the room.

Yuri quickly pulled her skirt back down, wincing as she accidentally pressed a shapely bruise on her thigh.

"You okay..?" Natsuki asked, instantly sensing something was wrong.

"I-I'm fine." Yuri lied.

But in truth, she wasn't fine at all.

She had only started dating Zienna to make the very girl before her jealous. Though it seemed it wasn't working since Natsuki didn't seem to notice at all.

"Yuri..." Natsuki reached towards her just as Yuri moved away.

"N-Nevermind..." Natsuki said, crossing her arms as she glanced down at the floor.

Yuri nodded, hugging herself aroind her chest as she dreadfully thought of the girl she agreed to meet after club.

"Hey, Owens." said dreaded voice called, making Yuri's entire body tense.

"H-Hello, Zienna." Yuri said softly as the athletic girl entered the room.

Without a word she seized Yuri by the wrist, making Yuri cry out in pain as her fresh cuts had yet to heal from lunch.

"Hey, lay off!" Natsuki growled as she watched the scene before her.

"Or what, Fields?" Zienna teased, tugging Yuri forcefully as she held the violet haired girl to her chest.

Just then Monika and Sayori walked in, the smiles vanishing from their faces as they dawned looks of confusion.

"What's going on in here?" Monika asked, taking a step closer while Sayori went to stand at Natsuki's side.

"I just came to pick up my girl," Zienna said, glaring at Natsuki, "But someone apparently wants to start trouble."

"I'm not starting trouble! She came in and tried to man-handle Yuri. That's uncool." Natsuki defended herself, looking at Monika who was acting as mediator.

"Says the girl who beat up the girls basketball team in middle school!" the junior hissed.

"How'd you even know that?" Natsuki asked, more angry than confused.

"Retard, I'm on the basketball team!" Zienna said, gripping Yuri tighter as Yuri hissed in pain.

"Just let her go, bitch!" Natsuki said, taking a step closer.

"Yeah, Zienna. Please let her go. It looks like you're hurting her." Sayori commented.

Zienna took a disinterested glance towards Yuri before shifting her focus back to the three before her.

"She's fine! You like it rough, don't you?" Zienna grabbed Yuri's chin, forcing her to look into those sickening grey eyes.

Yuri only whimpered as the hand tightened on her jaw, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she began to feel humiliated.

"It doesn't look like she does, asshole!" Natsuki stepped forward, roughly shoving the girl back as she released Yuri to protect herself.

Yuri seized the opportunity and hid behind her cousin, who gave her hand a supportive squeeze.