eleven 。

NEW NOTIFICATION;
@KimTaehyung just tweeted!

Tae🍑
@/KimTaehyung
thank you for this cutie for looking after me after a panic attack~ he said he isn't cute, is he blind or something??

Tae🍑 ✓@/KimTaehyungthank you for this cutie for looking after me after a panic attack~ he said he isn't cute, is he blind or something??

「. . . 」 22.1M ↱↲ 21.8M ♡ 22.7M

"taeeee~ i'm not cute!" jeongguk whined after reading taehyung's tweet. taehyung looked at the younger, a smile on his face.

"you're being cute now!" jeongguk let out a louder whine, stomping his foot like a child that wasn't getting the toy he wanted. taehyung giggled. "see!" he pinched the younger's cheeks.

"noooo!" jeongguk smacked tae's hands away, huffing and crossing his arms. "i'm a sexy, manly man! not cute."

"mhmmm~ you sure?" taehyung raised an eyebrow cheekily, making jeongguk look at him and frown.

"positive."

"then why don't you show me?" taehyung teased. jeongguk smirked, nodding his head. he stood up in front of taehyung, proceeding to remove his shirt, exposing his toned chest and stomach, his biceps flexing as he threw the shirt to the side.

"manly enough yet?" taehyung's face started turning red, but he wasn't going to give in just yet. how long is jeongguk willing to go on for? how far will he go? so taehyung decided to test the waters. "not yet."

jeongguk raised an eyebrow for a second, removing his shoes, biting his lip seductively at taehyung. "you sure i'm not manly enough?"

"nope."

jeongguk unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his pants. leaning over taehyung where he sat on the couch, placing his hands either side of taehyung's head, leaning close to his face. "positive?"

"...positive." jeongguk grabbed taehyung's face with one hand, studying it. god, did he miss looking at this beautiful face so close. he leaned to just bellow taehyung's ear, licking a stripe until he reached it.

"one hundred percent sure?" he rasped lowly, slowing starting to remove his pants, waiting for taehyung to stop him. he heard the older gulp, obviously flustered.

"k-koo. this is ch-cheating." taehyung sighed out, gripping jeongguk's biceps. jeongguk moved to taehyung's face, gracing his lips. leaving mere inches between his and the brunette's.

"it's not if i'm not taken." jeongguk moved to close the gap, but they were interrupted when the door burst open. they both looked at the door, pulling away the quickest they could have.

"what the fuck?!"