thirteen 。

NEW NOTIFICATION;
@KimTaehyung just tweeted!

Tae🍑
@/KimTaehyung
help.
「. . . 」 22.1M ↱↲ 21.8M ♡ 22.7M

"this is not fake, jeon jeongguk! what we have is real! don't you feel the connection? jeongguk we have been dating for five years!"

"no, lalisa! in your delusion, fucked up world, we have been dating for five years. but in the real world, we've been broken up five years! you seriously don't get it, do you? this," jeongguk motioned between him and lisa with his arm. "is fake! all for the public eye! no one is allowed to know i'm fucking pansexual, that's why we're fake dating!"

jeongguk finally sighed, falling down on the couch and closing his eyes. "i've had enough. sihyuk-hyung, call the relationship off, tell the public we broke up, say i cheated, i honestly couldn't give a fuck, but i do not want to be anywhere near that thing." he lazily motioned behind him, meaning to point at lalisa, but only pointing at the kitchen island.

sihyuk sighed. "is that really a good idea, jeon?"

"yes! it fucking is! i won't tell anyone i'm pan, but i just don't want to do this anymore. i've had enough of her." sihyuk nodded his head in understandment, clearing his throat.

"okay, by tomorrow everything will be called off. you will both be broken up and you will have nothing more to do with each other unless desperately needed. come on, lalisa. you're going back to the girls."

"what?! no! i am staying with my boyfriend!" jeongguk slammed his fist on the sofa arm, making everyone in the room jump, taehyung definitely jumped the highest. jeongguk stood up and came closer to lisa, but not very close.

"we are NOT dating. we never were. we did for a year before you fucked it up and cheated on me. five fucking years ago, we aren't dating anymore. get that through your thick fucking skull. we're well and truly done, if you even think about approaching me for even a second, i swear to god i will get every damn restraining order on you. do you hear me?"

lisa nodded, whimpering slightly at the deep, but loud voice of jeongguk, instantly running out the door. sihyuk looked at him with an apologetic smile before leaving too.

jeongguk sighed for the nth time that afternoon, but this time in relief. "i'm finally free." he walked back to the couch, moving his shirt so he didn't sit on top of it, since he was still shirtless.

"so it was fake the whole time?" taehyung finally spoke up, making the younger turn his head to the brunette, nodding.

"yeah. i'm not allowed to tell anyone i'm pansexual so they said i have to date a girl, and lucky me i ended up with lisa." he rolled his eyes. "but i've finally got her to fuck off. i honestly couldn't be happier right now."

"but...wouldn't the public know because you dated both me and hyunseok?" taehyung pointed out, making jeongguk nodded his head.

"yes, but me and hyunseok were told to delete all the pictures of each other, then i had to say in an interview that i was testing my sexuality when i was dating both of you. i seriously regret it."

taehyung took everything in, only becoming more annoyed by the second. "why did you constantly delete my comments on your posts then?"

"the management."

"but why?"

"because! i just fucking told you! i wasn't allowed to let anyone know i was dating, or that i had been dating, a boy! they forced me to, they tried to make me fucking block you at one point, but that was when i drew the line." jeongguk huffed. "if i keep huffing and sighing i swear i'm gonna run out of breath."