twelve 。

"what the fuck?!"

after jeongguk and taehyung pulled away from each other, they turned towards the door, being met with an angry looking lalisa and an unbothered looking bang sihyuk.

lisa had called their company's ceo because she was pissed, as you could probably tell, at jeongguk for "cheating" on her with taehyung, his ex. and jeongguk honestly didn't know why she was bothered - oh wait, because she's a psychopath. what can't she understand about the situation they're in?

"why the fuck are you cheating on me with this hoe? he's a lowlife!" taehyung sighed. why does everyone keep calling me that? jeongguk glared at lisa.

"he isn't a fucking lowlife, you're the lowlife." he started to button up with jeans and buckle his belt. "now, if you'll excuse us, we were busy. the door is that way, please don't trip on your way out- actually, never mind, trip down the fucking stairs."

lisa gasped dramatically. she should be used to the insults by now, jeongguk has said worse, but she always had to add in that extra bit of drama for the fun of it. "you do not speak to a lady like that!"

jeongguk could only roll his eyes, ruffling his hair in annoyance, groaning yet again, but not child-like, like before. he was groaning in annoyance of having to look at the blonde's face for so long.

"you're a petty bitch, just leave."

"no! i came here to see my boyfriend, he is cheating on me, and now we need to talk." lalisa said, authority loud within her voice, acting as if jeongguk would actually listen to him. he wouldn't, in fact. jeongguk would never listen to such an idiotic dumb fucker like her. she's sick and twisted in the head, she needs to go back to that mental hospital.

"what don't you understand?" jeongguk growled out lowly, getting seriously ticked off now. she was starting to push his buttons.

"about what? you cheating?" she mocked back, scowling at him.

"no, about a fake relationship."