thirtytwo 。

"taehyung! open the fucking door!" yoongi had ran to taehyung's penthouse as soon as jimin had left. it was two am but he just needed to talk to someone or to vent to someone.

jeongguk opened the door shirtless with sex hair, his mouth then falling agape. "oh shi- yoongi? what's up? it's two am."

"i-i know, bu-"

"OH GOD YOUR FACE!" jeongguk pointed at yoongi's bloody face, a car passing by had given him a chance to have lighting on the rapper. yoongi nodded.

"i know. that's why i need to come in. i need to talk to tae- and you, apparently. what are you doing here?" yoongi realised and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"eh, long story..." he rubbed the back of his neck. yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"we have all ni-"

"koo, baby, what's taking you so long?" taehyung's voice sounded through the penthouse, his footsteps soon after.

jeongguk's face paled and yoongi chuckled. "oof."

"a big oof." they laughed as taehyung made his way to the door, his face also paling. he looked also like sex, with a skimpy, silky velvet red robe on.

"o-oh. hey y-yoongi. um, we w-were ju-"

"he knows." jeongguk looked at taehyung, laughing at his expression. "he heard you shout 'baby', great job at being subtle."

"i thought whoever the fuck was at the door had left and you were being a tease, you dick!"

"can we leave y'all's sex life out of the conversation, please. i need to talk to someone." taehyung nodded and guided yoongi into the lounge, turning on the light.

"do you want anythi- holy fuck, your face." taehyung turned around to see yoongi's busted up face. yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"that's what i want to talk about." the two other males sat down and looked at yoongi, waiting for him to continue. "so, i just woke up to pounding on my door and my name being shouted loudly. so i went downstairs and opened the door to be met with jimin, which i was confused by because of the recent events. but then he proceeded to punch me, nearly breaking my goddamn jaw. he threw himself on me and then kept beating me up. after that, he left crying."

taehyung's blood was boiling. "the little fucker!" he stood up in fury.

"tae-" jeongguk tried to grab his boyfriend's hand to calm him down, but that didn't work. he didn't believe it would to be honest.

"don't fucking 'tae' me! that little bastard needs to keep his fucking hands to himself, not taking this out on yoongi! he was the one who was fucking used!"

"taehyung. stop shouting. jimin is my best friend, i know him. there must be a reason or something-"

"a reason?! tell me that reason, jeongguk! fucking tell me it!" he shouted back. jeongguk had now stood up, yoongi was sat down - quite scared.

"i don't know that reason, taehyung! i wish i did, but i don't fucking know it!" both of the males had angry looks on their faces as they continued shouting at each other.

"the little lowlife doesn't have a fucking reason, that's why! that little bitch needs to learn to keep his fucking hands away from others, and to realise that hurting people won't do shit! you tell your best friend that! you fucking tell him!"

"don't go calling him all these names, taehyung! he doesn't deserve it!"

"you may as well go fuck him!"

"what the hell, tae? where did that come from?!" taehyung shook his head and let tears slip past his eyes. he said things out of anger. jeongguk's eyes softened as he saw the tears spill from taehyung's eyes. "taeh-"

taehyung ran upstairs and into one of the extra bedrooms, locking the door and continuing to sob his heart out.