fiftythree 。

taehyung looked over at jeongguk and jimin as a ping alerted him of a new text. he flicked his eyes down.

he sighed loudly and picked up his phone, typing out a message to his lover

he sighed loudly and picked up his phone, typing out a message to his lover. are they even lovers anymore? he doesn't even know himself.

Kook🥺🐰❤️

Today 1:51 pm

why can't you man up and
talk to me?

or is that impossible?

kook..

oh and you finally answer!!

it took me to sit across the room
for you to grow balls and answer?

or were you just too busy fucking
jisoo to think about me?

kook we aren't even dating!!

me and jisoo have nothing going
on!! at all!! the only time i have
talked to jisoo is through twitter
dm about you and lisa

nothing else

then what was that picture
if you two on the news?
Seen

taehyung had had enough. he stood up from his chair with a loud screech, gaining the attention of other people in the café. he walked over to jeongguk and let everyone know what he was feeling.

"its fake gguk! it was photoshopped i swear gguk! you're the only person i love, i would never think about anyone else like that. you mean so fucking much to me that i would jump in front if a train for you, i would walk in front of a bullet for you, i would give up my goddamn life for you to be happy! i love you gguk, i want to fucking marry you!" at this point taehyung had just broke into tears halfway through the speech.

everyone was either sat or stood in silence, not knowing what to say, despite practically everyone knowing they were having issues. jeongguk just stared at taehyung, mouth agape.

"then marry me."

"w-what?"

"marry me, tae. please. i want you to be my husband. i want to be able to keep you forever without you running away. i will keep you by my side. tae please.." jeongguk was also now in tears.

"koo.." everything stopped for the two. it was just them, time slowed down and the little chatter became none, the cameras and phones disappeared and the people were never there in the first place.

jeongguk was pulled in a tight hug, tears wetting his prada shirt. he wrapped his arms around his lover, whispering sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down. "i love you so much, please never leave me."

"i won't, beautiful. you're amazing, and you're mine. you're my fiancé, baby. my one and only."

.
i'm sorry you guys had to wait this long for this but i have had terrible writers block :(