seventy。

six years later.

"you're never around anymore, why should you care?" taehyung shouted, walking downstairs and going to the kitchen.

jeongguk angrily followed after him, holding an envelope. "this is my house just as much as it is yours!"

"don't yell, you'll wake haneul." tae started making some ramen for himself and their eldest son, taeil. just as jeongguk was about to speak again taehyung beat him to it. "and yes, this may be your house, but it's your house, it's mine and kids home."

jeongguk's breath hitched slightly. "and what's that supposed to mean? huh?"

"it means, if you want to move house then go ahead, but me and our children are staying here. the mortgage is in both of our names, we'd both have to sign the agreement to sell." taehyung shrugged.

"did you just kick me out?"

"mayhaps i did, is that such a bad thing? you're never here, why should it matter what me and the kids do? go back to fucking your secretary or whatever." taehyung mumbled the last part, knowing it isn't true but wanting to edge the younger on as far as he could.

jeongguk's face fell. he felt out of the family, like he didn't belong in this house, his own kids didn't want to spend time with him, he never had time to spend with them. his business job becoming the most important thing to him, his kid's becoming a second thought which they shouldn't be. his children and his husband should be the the first thought, the main thought.

taehyung poured the ramen into a bowel and made a bottle for haneul, testing the temperature on his wrist before taking the bowl of ramen into the dining room and placing it in a spot. "taeil, baby, ramen's on the table!"

"okay, papa! i'm coming!" taehyung smiled at his son's small voice from his room, going back to the kitchen where jeongguk still stood, grabbing the bottle for his daughter.

"tae-"

"before you say or do anything, think about the effect you're having on me and the kids. you scare us, you make us sad, you let us down. put us before your work if you really love us, it doesn't have to be all the time, but your state of putting work first is fucking up your family and your relationships." taehyung finished, wiping the one stray tear that fell and walked upstairs to get their daughter.

jeongguk thought long and hard about it all night, being kicked to the couch once again. he couldn't sleep, laying awake all night to think of what he could possibly do to make it up to his family. once day risen, he made a full breakfast for them, eggs, muffins, pancakes, fruit, everything you could think of.

he left early to grab flowers and a necklace for taehyung and picked up some toys and candy for his kids, grabbing a toy set for soobin and a teething ring and blocks for haneul. he went back home and took his shoes and jacket off, walking upstairs and going to his shared bedroom where his lover was sleeping peacefully in one of his shirts.

he smiled to himself, sitting down next to the sleeping male and shaking him slightly, no reply given. he continued his shaking, taehyung only shifting and not waking up. jeongguk lied down instead, wrapping his arms around him from behind and kissing his neck softly. "baby."

taehyung stirred, making jeongguk smile softly, kissing his neck again - softly sucking. taehyung softly moaned out as jeongguk got to his sweet spot, waking the model up and crane his neck for access.

"good morning, prince." jeongguk smiled softly, kissing over the marks softly, licking them and holding taehyung closer. taehyung's eyes fluttered open.

"g'morning, don't you have work?" taehyung rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, yawning. jeongguk shook his head and pulled away, reaching to the bedside table and grabbing the flowers, holding them in front of taehyung.

taehyung pulled his hands away from his eyes, getting taken aback from the flowers that were now in his face. "what are these..?" he took them from jeongguk's hold, his favourite flowers: white chrysanthemums.

"for being a shit husband and dad, i'm showing i do love you all and care about you guys, i need to stop putting my work first. my family is my main, and now first, priority. i'm really sorry, baby." taehyung put the flowers on the side and turned around to face him, kissing jeongguk softly.

"thank you." taehyung smiled and jeongguk nodded, smiling his bunny smile back.

after a few minutes of cuddling, both males went to wake up their kids, haneul due a bottle anyway so she started crying. they all walked downstairs, taehyung and soobin gasping at the food and drinks on the table.

"papa! papa, da good fairy comes!" soobin ran towards the table jumping up and down excitedly, his fathers smiling lovingly at him before tae turned to the younger. "you didn't have to do this."

"i wanted to." be kissed the blue-haired boy's head, making the elder smile and kiss him softly before haneul interrupted them with a cry, telling them shes hungry. they laughed softly and smiled at each other.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

FIN.