fortynine 。

"maybe i should have said no

"maybe i should have said no." namjoon looked over at jeongguk with a frown on his face, his arm securely around seokjin's waist as the elder was sleeping.

"what do you mean?"

"well, i don't really want to do an interview. and with everything going on, i can guess which questions they're going to fire at me."

"oh." jeongguk nodded, sighing again and looking back at the interviews set out on his phone.

"i just want tae..."

"i know, gguk." namjoon let out a deep sigh, removing himself carefully from jin's body and laying him down, then making his way over to jeongguk and sat down next to him, pulling him into a side hug.

"you just have to be patient, gguk, i know it's been a year, nearly two, but if you guys can last this long, i'm sure three weeks longer won't do anything." namjoon said, rubbing the ravenette's arm in a calming manner. jeongguk sighed and sniffed, leaning into namjoon for comfort.

"i-i know. i just...i don't think he loves me anymore." namjoon's face retorted into one of shock and confusion.

"what? why?" he pulled away from jeongguk to get a look at him.

jeongguk sighed and shrugged namjoon off him. "because...i feel like our relationship runs on sex. anytime we talk to each other, it turns sexual."

as namjoon was about to speak he got continuous messages on his phone. he told jeongguk to hold on as he reached over to grab his phone from the glass coffee table, seeing messages from jimin.

he walked out into the kitchen to be able to read them better and grab a drink for gguk.

jimin🤪🥴

Today 3:58 pm

JOON

DONT LET GGUK OPEN TWITTER

OR INSTA

LIKE AT ALL

OR EVEN LOOK AT THE NEWS

PLEASE

I BEG YOU

ESPECIALLY NOT THE NEWS

woah chim

what's up?

aren't you at the met gala?

YES BUT THAT ISNT IMPORTANT
RIGHT NOW

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS KEEPING
GGUK OFF THE INTERNET AND NEWS

what why?

HERE

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/1135354736494960643?%7Ctwgr
Seen

namjoon frowned as he clicked on the link, wondering why jimin was so desperate to keep jeongguk away from any source of news or internet. his eyes grew wide as he saw the website, running into the lounge to tell jeongguk to turn the tv off, but he was too late. the words displayed on the screen as jeongguk sobbed into namjoon's chest.

 the words displayed on the screen as jeongguk sobbed into namjoon's chest

.
it's short and shitty 😌