fortyone 。

hoseok and yoongi were stood against the car, only yoongi was pressed up against the vehicle with hoseok baring him in with his arms, both of their mouths attached and kissing sweetly but messily.

"pda! pda! eighteen plus rated!" taehyung threw his hands over his eyes as they stood in the parking lot, jeongguk shaking his head at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

hoseok and yoongi pulled away from each other to see the two males. yoongi smiled sheepishly with a blush resting on his cheeks, and hoseok was rubbing the back of his neck.

"you two are lucky this is a private parking lot, and that you didn't get caught by anyone else." jeongguk shook his head again, chuckling at the males.

"yeah...oops."

taehyung took his hands away from his eyes, smiling once he saw how clean and refreshed yoongi looked. "yoonie!"

"taetae!" they ran up to each other and hugged tightly, relishing in the feeling of not being so close after what had happened and taehyung being locked away in his room. "i missed you."

"i missed you too." they pulled back and yoongi smiled even wider. "i love your outfit! it's so beautiful!"

taehyung blushed. "he wouldn't have wore it if it wasn't for me." jeongguk walked up behind taehyung and hugged the older, smiling at yoongi.

"i'm happy you told him to wear it." the males proceeded to get into the car, ready to meet the rest of their friends, plus jimin, at the diner they planned to eat at.

they were halfway there, belting out lyrics to one if unbreakable's songs on the radio, when taehyung received two messages, one after the other.

taehyung showed jeongguk the messages displayed on the screen. "turn the music down." yoongi obeyed jeongguk and turned the music down until it was in the background, then turning around to face the two in the back.

"what's wrong?" taehyung showed yoongi the messages, making him frown. "he needs to get a grip, honestly."

"yeah, i know." taehyung but his lip as he leaned his head against jeongguk's shoulder and proceeded to open his phone to message namjoon back.

" taehyung but his lip as he leaned his head against jeongguk's shoulder and proceeded to open his phone to message namjoon back