fiftyseven 。

taehyung had started getting restless

taehyung had started getting restless. jeongguk brought him to town, deciding that maybe a bit of a shopping spree can take their minds off this "S" person, but all jeongguk had done was stand in one corner of the shop staring at the tshirts due to the fact that you could creat your own design, and jeongguk had been deciding, from the four designs he had already created, which was the best to print onto a tshirt.

after twenty minutes, taehyung had gotten bored so he went to the café across the road and he sat in there for forty minutes, listening to music and writing some songs, which is something he had recently gotten into doing.

after he had finished his food and coffee he walked back over, expecting jeongguk to be stood at the check out or outside, but he was still stood in the same mother fucking corner as forty minutes ago.

so now he stood with a pissed look on his face and his arms crossed across his chest in annoyance with multiple bags on his arms and the floor surrounding him - two belonging to jeongguk.

"jeongguk, if you aren't done within the next ten minutes, i'm dumping your ass and running away with chanyeol." his face still held a strong frown.

"okay babe, i'm done now." jeongguk muttered as he held the tshirt up and folded it, placing it in a bag as he walked over to the checkout and payed, walking back to tae and helping with some of the bags.

taehyung's face hadn't changed, he was still holding a strong deep frown and a pout that made his angry face look cute and adorable. jeongguk cooed to himself and leaned forward, planting a peck on taehyung's lips as the pout disappeared and he tried hiding his smile.

"i'm still mad at you.." tae muttered.

"i know baby, i'm sorry." jeongguk kissed him again as taehyung melted into the kiss and kiss back. jeongguk was the first to pull back, smiling apologetically at his lover.

"can i see the shirt?" taehyung asked with a hopeful voice. jeongguk chuckled and shook his head, making taehyung pout again sadly. "why not?"

"its a surprise, tata." he smiled and kisses his cheek before walking out the shop with an annoyed taehyung trailing after him.