sixtyseven。

after they managed to calm yoongi down from freaking out about being a shit boyfriend, hoseok came back out and they left to go on rides that they both enjoyed.

jimin and taehyung left and went on rides, so jeongguk was stuck with the namjin couple. he was not happy whatsoever. don't get him wrong, he loves them like his parents, they're amazing. they just.... hm, they're different is all he can say.

"come on kookie boy, we're going to the arcade for a while." namjoon stood up and took their trays to the trash as jin also stood up, pulling gguk up with him.

a groan escaped his lips. "but i wanna go on riiiides." the youngest of the trio pouted, giving his adopted parents - as he likes to call them - puppy dog eyes in hopes of getting his way. unfortunately, they aren't that fooled.

jin snorted. "please, gguk, you'll have to try harder than those eyes, i've basically become immune to them, you use them so much."

jeongguk huffed, pouting again. "you're so mean, hyung."

"no, i'm just not a normal human anymore to be fooled by your eyes."

in the end, namjoon ended up giving in to gguk's puppy dog eyes, and they played two arcade games then went on many rides. it was now the end of the day, all seven of the males worn out, thirsty, and hungry.

the birthday boy was the most whiney though, a pout on his lips and his cheeks flushed pink from the running around he had been doing.

"i wanna go eat!" he stomped his foot, crossing his arms over his chest.

"calm down, koo, we'll go in a minute just let hobi and yoonie finish this one game and then-"

"i wanna go now!" he demanded, his child-like strop becoming worse, a frown embedded on his features. taehyung glared at him as a warning.

"not the time, gguk. now shut up."

"no!"

"jeongguk-"

"why don't we just take jeongguk to the diner and we'll wait there for the rest of you, yeah?" namjoon smiled awkwardly, trying to ease the situation and stop the two boys from arguing.

"fine."

"fine."

they glared at each other before namjoon dragged jeongguk away by his shirt sleeve. the others were staring at the two in shock at their childish fight.

the taekook couple didn't end up talking at all the rest of the day, making their other friends shocked. they sat at separate sides of the table, sharing glares with each other and huffing and puffing.

namjoon sighed, finishing what he was eating and waved his fork between the two. "okay, seriously the fuck is up between you two. you're never like this."

silence followed his question, just the white noise of other people in the restaurant talking in the background, knives and forks clattering against one another and plates. hoseok groaned and put his head on the table, just being done with the duo.

they both glanced at each other then burst out laughing, making the other five freeze and look wearily between the youngest two, frowns making their way onto their faces.

"did i um.. say something?" namjoon questioned, confused as to why the two boys that seemed to hate each other a second ago are suddenly laughing together out of nowhere.

jeongguk chuckled and shook his head. "we wanted to see how long we could trick you guys, we could never be mad at each other."

taehyung giggled and stood up walking over to gguk and pulling jimin out his seat sitting where he was. jimin huffed, pouting and moved to where taehyung previously sat.

"but we do have something to tell you all." jeongguk smiled, bunny teeth poking out as he wrapped an arm around taehyung's shoulder pulling him closer.

"oh? and what's that?" yoongi questioned, tilting his head to the side, curious on what taehyung hadn't told him - as he usually tells him everything.

"well.." taehyung started off, smiling widely looking at gguk then back at the others. "i'm pregnant!"

.
the book is ending soon 😚🤧