1

"Mom, Sarah, this is Quinn. She's gonna be staying here for the next few months." Puck informed his mom and sister as he looked at Quinn. "Quinn, this is my sister, Sarah, and my mom, Ruth."

Quinn bit her lip nervously as she felt Ruth's eyes on her baby bump. She folded her arms over her belly.

"You're really pretty." Sarah noted. "Are you Noah's girlfriend?"

"Sarah." Puck scolded.

Quinn looked at Puck's mom. "Thank you for letting me stay here."

"It's the least I can do after what my son did, isn't it?" Ruth replied.

"Alright." Puck muttered as he turned to Quinn. "Why don't we get you settled in upstairs?"

Quinn nodded slowly.

Puck picked up Quinn's bags and led her upstairs to his room.

"This is my room." Puck noted. "You can stay here and I'll take the basement or the couch or something."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Look, I know you're mad, but the silent treatment is gonna get really annoying really fast." Puck stated as he put Quinn's bags down in his room.

Quinn still didn't say anything.

Puck huffed as he walked out of the room.

Quinn sighed as she sat down on Puck's bed and stared at the walls. His walls were white and bare, and Quinn already felt like she was a prisoner.

"I'll leave you some extra blankets and pillows here." Puck said as he returned. "You can use my bathroom and shower whenever you want. Towels are in the hall closet. And help yourself to anything in the fridge downstairs."

Quinn nodded. "Thank you."

"Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?" Puck offered.

"No, thanks." Quinn said. "It's been a long day, so I think I'm gonna just settle in."

Puck nodded. "If you need anything else, let me know."

Quinn nodded back as Puck walked out of the room.