13

Quinn couldn't fall asleep that night. She had a lot on her mind and she was uncomfortable laying in Puck's bed all alone.

And she was starving.

After another hour trying to fight her hunger and fall asleep, Quinn got out of bed and went downstairs.

Quinn tiptoed downstairs and crept through the kitchen before going down to the basement.

Puck was sprawled out on the crappy basement mattress.

"Puck." Quinn whispered softly as she stood beside him.

Puck continued snoring.

"Noah." Quinn said, slightly louder.

Puck opened his eyes and jumped as he looked at Quinn. "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." Quinn replied. "Where are your car keys?"

"My car keys?" Puck repeated.

Quinn nodded. "I'm hungry and I wanna borrow your car."

"What do you want? I'll go pick it up." Puck said as he slowly got up.

Quinn quickly turned around when she realized Puck was only in his boxers.

"What are you hungry for?" Puck questioned Quinn. "You can turn back around now. It's not like I was naked. Besides, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

"French fries and a shake." Quinn answered as she turned around and looked at Puck, who was now wearing pants. "And pickles."

Puck nodded slowly. "What kind of shake?"

"Vanilla." Quinn said.

"I should've guessed." Puck replied as he put on a shirt.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "What's wrong with vanilla?"

"Nothing." Puck shrugged. "It's just plain."

"Because chocolate is so much better." Quinn muttered.

"It's better than vanilla." Puck stated.

Quinn shook her head.

"We can do this all day." Puck noted as he grabbed his wallet and his car keys. "I'll be back in ten minutes. Call me if you want anything else."

"Wait, let me grab my purse." Quinn said.

"Why?" Puck wondered.

"To give you money." Quinn responded.

"No, it's okay. I got it." Puck said.

Quinn looked at him. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll be back in a little bit." Puck nodded as he walked away.