21

"With all of the excitement, we never got to talk about that kiss." Quinn noted as she and Puck laid in bed together.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk about that." Puck nodded. "I wanna be with you, Quinn."

Quinn bit her lip.

"I want all of this to work." Puck added.

"Are you sure you wanna be with me?" Quinn asked. "I mean, because of me and not the baby?"

"I'm sure." Puck answered. "I've wanted to be with you for a long time."

"When I was with Finn." Quinn nodded.

Puck nodded back.

Quinn took a deep breath. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything between us, but..."

"But what?" Puck wondered when Quinn trailed off.

"But I'm five months pregnant." Quinn pointed out. "Which means we only have four more months of denial."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Denial?"

"I don't wanna make any wrong decisions about us or about the baby." Quinn clarified. "Because once we do, it's done."

"I know." Puck said. "And you know what I want. So it's all up to you, Q."

Quinn nodded.

"If you don't wanna be with me, I'll get over it, but can we at least do something on Sunday?" Puck asked.

"Valentine's Day is stupid." Quinn responded.

"You're only saying that because you've never had a Puckerman Valentine's Day." Puck said.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "What's that?"

"Just agree to do something on Sunday." Puck advised Quinn. "You already said no to a Puckerman Christmas."

"That's because I moved in here after Christmas." Quinn reminded Puck. "And besides, you don't even celebrate it."

Puck shrugged. "I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day either."

"You're gonna tell me that you've never had a date on Valentine's Day?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"I never go out with a girl on Valentine's Day." Puck told Quinn. "Can't give anyone the wrong idea."

"If you don't go out on dates, what do you usually do?" Quinn wondered.

"Don't tell anyone this." Puck began.

Quinn nodded, encouraging him to explain.

"My mom usually works and Sarah goes to her friend's Valentine's Day party so I have the house to myself." Puck explained. "I order pizza and chocolates and sit on the couch eating all of it by myself while watching movies."

"Romance movies?" Quinn asked.

Puck shrugged. "Can't say."

"I don't believe you." Quinn said.

"I guess you'll have to join me on Sunday and see for yourself."