61

"And the countdown to Regionals continues." Mr. Schue announced at the end of glee club on Friday.

"Eight days." Rachel said. "I can't believe it."

"We got this guys." Finn stated.

"Well, I'm nine months pregnant, so if I can do it, there's no reason the rest of you can't." Quinn added.

"Quinn, are you gonna be okay next Saturday?" Mr. Schue asked. "Do we need to do any last-minute choreography adjustments?"

"I'm okay." Quinn promised as she shook her head. "As long as I'm with Noah, I'll be fine."

"We got this." Puck grinned as he took Quinn's hand.

"Okay." Mr. Schue nodded. "But if either of you change your mind, let me know. I'll see all of you on Monday."

"See you on Monday, Mr. Schue."

Quinn and Puck went back to Puck's house and curled up in Puck's bed. Quinn was exhausted and Puck would do anything to make her feel better.

"You know what I think we should do tonight?" Puck asked Quinn as he sat up and looked at her.

"What?" Quinn wondered.

"If you're up for it, we can go grab a 3am snack." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn smiled as she held her belly and sat up. "Yeah, I'll be up for it."

"Cool." Puck smiled back.

Quinn nodded as she leaned over and kissed Puck.

Puck deepened the kiss and put his arms around Quinn.