66

The New Directions gathered behind the curtain while Finn and Rachel sang Faithfully.

Quinn took her place beside Puck and faced forward, holding her hand on her belly while she focused on her breath.

Puck didn't say anything, but Quinn was highly aware of him beside her.

"Stop staring at me." Quinn muttered as she looked at Puck.

"I'm not staring at you." Puck promised. "I'm just standing here."

"Yeah, standing here staring at me."  Quinn responded.

"I don't know why you're so mad at me." Puck stated. "You're my girlfriend and you're pregnant, and I'm just trying to make sure you're okay."

"Well, you're annoying me." Quinn told Puck. "All you've been doing all day is asking me that. And I..."

Quinn trailed off as the curtain started to rise. She joined the rest of the New Directions in singing back-up for the end of Faithfully.

When the song ended, they began their mashup of Any Way You Want It and Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'.

Quinn still didn't feel good, but she danced around with Puck and smiled when he had his solo, doing her best to ignore the contractions and move through the pain in her body.

When the song ended, they all took their places for Don't Stop Believin'.

Quinn kept her eyes on Puck as she focused on the choreography and the lyrics. Puck wasn't a good dancer, but he had practiced a lot to make sure that Quinn would be okay.

Quinn immediately walked away from Puck after the set, and the New Directions were met with applause and cheers.

The New Directions left the stage.

"Quinn." Finn said as he approached the blonde when they were all back in the greenroom.

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"I wanna do it. I wanna be the baby's godfather." Finn blurted.

Quinn put her hand over her baby bump and stared at Finn as she felt a gush of water between her legs.

"Quinn?" Finn questioned her. "Are you okay?"

"Get Noah." Quinn said softly.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Get Noah." Quinn repeated. "Now."