73

Judy, Ruth, and Sarah stayed for a while before Puck finally kicked them out. Quinn needed to rest and she wouldn't do that until she got to see all of their friends, so Puck decided to get everyone moving.

"Q." Puck said softly. "Finn and Santana are here."

"They can come in." Quinn said.

The door opened and Finn and Santana entered the room.

"Hey, guys." Quinn smiled. "Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for having her today." Santana grinned as she stood beside Quinn to look at the baby.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Finn said. "I didn't mean to make you go into labor."

Quinn shook her head. "I was in labor since last night. I just knew I could make it through our performance."

"I knew it." Puck said. "I knew you weren't fine. You could've told me."

"If I told you, then you wouldn't have let me perform." Quinn pointed out. "And then we would've been down to ten glee club members."

Puck shook his head at Quinn's stubbornness.

"Anyway." Quinn said, turning back to Finn and Santana. "Come meet your goddaughter."

Finn and Santana gathered closer to meet their goddaughter.

"I usually hate babies 'cause they cry and are kinda gross." Santana stated as she took the baby from Quinn and cradled her. "But this one's actually super cute. Good job, guys."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Thank you?"

"Congratulations, guys." Finn added. "I guess I made my decision about godfather at the perfect time."

"The last possible second is the perfect time?" Quinn asked.

Finn shrugged.

"What made you decide to finally say yes?" Puck wondered.

"I finally completely forgave you." Finn answered. "Both of you."

Puck smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah." Finn nodded, smiling back. "No matter who the father is, Quinn's gonna be a great mom, but, dude, I'm gonna be a much better uncle than you would be."

Puck laughed lightly. "Thanks, man."

Finn grinned as he put his arms around Puck and hugged him.

"Should Quinn and I leave so you two can make out in private?" Santana asked.

Puck shook his head as he and Finn parted. "Now that you guys met her, I think you should go so the others can get a chance before she goes to the nursery."

"We need more time with her." Santana stated. "We're her godparents."

"Well, she's gonna come home with us in a day or two." Puck reminded Santana. "Come on, Quinn and the baby need to rest."

"Noah, we didn't even introduce them yet." Quinn said.

"Oh, you guys told us her name in glee club." Finn reminded Quinn. "And Puck told us everything in the waiting room."

"That's enough now." Puck muttered as he took Beth from Santana. "Send in-"

"Mercedes." Quinn cut Puck off. "And Tina and Kurt."