23

"I had a lot of fun with you yesterday." Puck told Quinn as he drove to school on Monday.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "Me too."

Puck nodded back and parked the car at school. He got out of the car and walked around to Quinn's side.

"I can't believe we're more than halfway done with all of this." Quinn said as she got out of the car.

"Yeah." Puck replied. "Four more months."

"Four more months." Quinn repeated.

"Better enjoy those 3am snacks while you still can, Fabray." Puck teased with a smirk as the pair headed into school.

"After what I've had to go through, I think I've earned 3am snacks for life." Quinn responded.

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Or at least until we graduate and get out of here." Quinn said with a shrug.

"Well, no matter what happens, you know you can always call me if you're hungry." Puck told Quinn as he grabbed the door. "Even if we're, like, thirty, or we haven't talked in a while."

"What makes you think we won't talk for a while?" Quinn wondered as she led Puck into McKinley.

"I don't know. Maybe you'll get sick of me." Puck shrugged. "Or maybe I'll do something stupid and you'll never talk to me again."

Quinn shook her head. "After all of this, we're bonded for life."

Puck looked at Quinn.

"Right?" Quinn asked as she walked into the classroom.

"Right." Puck agreed softly.