50

"Morning." Quinn muttered as she entered the kitchen, rubbing her belly.

"Morning." Puck repeated. "Are you hungry?"

Quinn shook her head.

"Is the baby?" Puck asked.

Quinn shook her head again as she raised her arms while she stretched. She let out a small yawn.

"Did you sleep?" Puck wondered.

Quinn nodded.

"I'm really glad you told me about Lucy yesterday." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn nodded again. "Can we not talk about that?"

"Sure." Puck replied, furrowing his eyebrow as he looked at Quinn. "Do you wanna eat something?"

"I already said no." Quinn muttered.

"You should still eat." Puck advised her. "The calories don't have to count for you. They just count for the baby."

"Can you leave me alone?" Quinn requested.

Puck frowned.

"I'm gonna go shower." Quinn decided as she walked away.

Quinn went up to Puck's room and got in the shower. She took a long shower, letting the hot water run down her swollen body.

When the water got cold, Quinn wrapped herself in a towel and got out of the shower. She went back to Puck's room and changed into a dress. She returned to the bathroom and dried her hair.

Quinn scrolled through her phone. She answered the few texts that she had before returning downstairs.

"I'll see you later." Quinn said.

Puck looked at her. "Where are you going?"

"Santana's house." Quinn answered.

"What? Why?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn shrugged. "I need space."

"I'll give you space. I'll hang out upstairs if you wanna stay down here." Puck offered.

"No, I just need one day of you not hovering over me." Quinn clarified.

"I don't hover over you." Puck argued.

"I just need a day away from you." Quinn said. "I honestly don't know why, but even just the sight of you is annoying me today."

Puck frowned and folded his arms.

"It'll be good." Quinn told Puck. "For both of us."

"Alright." Puck sighed. "But text me if you need me."

"I will." Quinn nodded. She lightly kissed Puck as she walked out of his house.