Meetups ~Part 1~

Zoe Sugg's P. O. V

I knocked on Joe's door while he opened it up. I quickly said hi before he could start speaking. "Hi" I said after he opened the door. "Hi" he replied. "So wanna grab lunch with the crew?" I asked. "Yea that'll be awesome". So we left. "So sis wanna go somewhere its starting to get boring here I VidCon" Joe asked. "Sure what you wanna do?". "Eat ice-cream perhaps". "K". We went to the park where many kids were at. We found an ice-cream shop and ordered some. For me of course its Chocolate so is Joe. Hey! We're siblings. We walked towards a bench and set down. While talking I saw this boy. He was kinda tall and cute. I asked my brother if he knew him. "Hey,Joe do you know that guy over there?" I asked "Yea his names Alfie. Alfie Deyes. One of the popular YouTubers and also quite the man" he replied. I then started to talk to Joe again.

Alfie's P.O.V

It was an early morning. Birds singing it was so peaceful. When Marcus ignored everything. "Cmon man let's go I'm starving" "Ok hold up man". After I got dressed we head to get some food. After hearing I thought of getting some ice-cream as the convention was super hot. Marcus left with his girlfriend, Niomi. While getting ice cream, I saw this really pretty girl sitting on the bench. I saw her talking to a guy. I thought they were together so I thought not to inturupt.

~TO BE CONTINUED~•

Sorry if the spelling are bad. Damn u autocorrect. Part 2 is still in process I'm acyuay doing it right now