He finds out...~Part 4

A/N: Since I never post so much here's the 4th when I just published the 3rd anyways enjoy!

I woke up looking up at the ceiling. The bright light woke me up. I looked to my right to find Joe in his own bed playing his phone. "Morning love" he said sweetly. Again I've never heard him call me that. "Good morning,brother" I replied. I got up and waled straight to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I looked at myself. I looked really wrecked mascara everywhere on my face. I walked out to my bag. I opened my suitcase and got my pouch that contains my make-up. I walked back in the bathroom. There I wiped all my smeared mascara off my face. After I did that, I walked out grab the hotel room phone and started calling room service for breakfast. After that, I walk back to the bathroom and started getting ready. I am going to the convention centre today to meet my lovely fans. When the bell rang I walked up there and opened the door. Alfie was just living opposite my room. I saw him coming out. He waved at me. I waved back slowly focusing back on the room service. I saw him walk up to beth and kissed her. I looked away l. I didn't wanna watch it. When the room service was done. I started eating. Now Joe is in the bathroom getting ready. I got some food for him too. When he got out, we started talking and eating. When we were done. We left for the convention. I sat at the waiting area with other youtubers. Of course! Beth and Alfie were there. I took my phone out when Marcus and Niomi came up. "Hey Zoe!" Niomi greeted me. Gosh its been a long time since I saw her. "Niomi! Hey!" I hugged her. "Marky!" I hugged him now. "We should catch up!" She said. "Yea!" I said. We started talking about prom and stuff when we were young. When we still were in high school. Suddenly, Alfie came up and sat next to me. "Oh! Boyfriend?" Niomi asked. "No! Friend" I told her. Alfie put a hand over my shoulders. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly bath came up and took alfie away from me. "Baby! Whose this?" She asked like she owned alfie. "Oh this is zoe and her friends. We were chatting." "Oh well meet up starting cmon." She said pulling him violently. Before they went off she whispered in my ear "Get off my boyfriend stealer!" They boththen got up and walked away. Wow! She's so mean! I ran to the nearest bathroom and started crying. Niomi came in and comforted me I guess she heard!

•~To be continued~•