Heart breaking ~Part 12~

A few days passed after the incident with Zoe. She was perfectly fine now. Today, I'm going to Anastasia's to ask what the message was about. I decided to drop by to Starbucks before to Anastasia's. "What would you like this lovely morning, sir?" the barista asked. "I'd like the vanilla bean frappucino please" i said. "Okay, may i know your name?" she asked. "Joe" i said. I walked to a sit nearby and got my phone out.c

Hey bro, I'm heading over to chummy's now. Hope thats fine with you. xxx :)

Zoe texted me. 

Sure, hopping by Anastasia's to ask about the message. Don't worry about me. xxx :)

"Joe!" the barista called. I walked to the counter. "Here" i say giving the money. "Thank you sir!" i walked back but someone called me. "Joe?" the voice sounds familiar. I turn at the back to find, Anastastia in front of me. "Anastasia?" i ask. "Joe, I'm sorry but, I'm seeing another guy. He's better because i don't think you'll ever care about me. Goodbye" she said and my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. She just left like that??!! I saw her walk to a guy. Wait. What? Alfie??? But, I-I thought he was with Beth???

Alfie's POV

I was walking out with Anastasia. "I saw my ex" she says sipping her drink. "Really? He should pay for what he's done" i say getting angrier. Ana said that she caught her ex cheating on her with another girl. "Yea." she says. I walk her to the car and open the door. I got in the car and started driving to my house. 

I reached home and got into my flat with Ana. I brought Ana to the couch while i got some popcorn. I promised her I'd take good care of her since she's been dull the past week after her breakup. I wanted to ask her what's her ex's name was but i dont know. 

I walked back to the living room and sat on the sofa. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate from my pocket pants. I took my phone out and there were 2 messages and a few Twitter notifacations. I decided to check the tweets first.

 @CrazyYouTubeFan: What the? If this is real I'm going to leave all my social medias! 

That tweet came with a picture of me and Ana at Starbucks. Oh no. 

@TroyesBae: #bafie isn't real anymore? *shock emoji face*

@BafieForever: NO!!!!!!!! I don't think this is real!

@Suggie: I mean, I'm okay if they broke up! I ship #zalfie more anyways. 

I decided to tweet my reply to all this madness. 

@PointlessBlog: Hello! Please, all these rumors of me and @AnastasiaCutie aren't true AT ALL! We're just friends! Thank you.....

Phew!!! 

Next i checck the text. Joe and Beth. 

Joe's text: BRO! Who's your girl at Starbucks?!!! She's my ex! Wow! She's moved on fast. Look, i dont think we should BRos anymore. Bye~~

I quickly reply: Your her ex? WHAT?! First of all, I'm not dating her and second, how could you do that to her? 

I check my next message from Beth. 

Beth's text: WTH? Who is she? I can't believe you!!!!!!!! WE'RE DONE! 

I quickly reply: Babe! No!!! She's not my girlfriend. I heard she just went through a break-up. And she's my best friend so i thought, I'd be a good friend and treat her with Starbucks and a movie. Please dont think it the other way. 

Shit! Why does it have to be like this??

HEYYYYYY next part DONE! Listening to 'Sledgehammer' by Fifth Harmony. So, do you want Alfie to break-up with Beth or what?? Byee!!!!