Back ~ Part 9

When i woke up, all i saw was light. Where the hell am i? i ask. Suddenly, my eyes went focused. I tried sitting up but my back hurt so much i coudn't. "ZOE!" i hear a voice. I looked up and saw a boy with brown hair, quite short, with another guy with brown hair but even thinner. And there was another one with blue hair and wearing glasses. "Oh my goodness gracious! Zoe i thought i lost your forever!" the other two boys come for me hugging me. "W-Who are you?" i ask the three boys. "Zoe! Its me! Joe! Your brother." he said in a worry tone. "I don't know who you are. You don't look familiar to me at all!" i scream, scared. Who are they? Suddenly, a few nurses and a doctor came in. "Mrs Sugg!Your awake! the doctor said to me"Who are you" i asked the doctor. "I am Mr Cody. Your doctor. I'm sad to say that you have been in a coma for 1 year" he said 1 YEAR!?? "W-What?! I don't remember anything being in a coma!" i scream. I was scared. Imagine you having to lost your memory and waking up to some guy saying he's your brother and a doctor saying that you have been in a coma for a year. "Mrs Sugg! Please do not panic! You have just lost your memory so it'll take awhile to get it back!" he said =. The nurse were all calming me down. I take in deep breaths. "It'll take awhile okay. For now your going home with your brother Mr Joe Sugg. Do not panic when you get home. He'll make sure your safe." he said to me and smiling before leaving me to a place of no memory. "Hi! Joseph Graham Sugg. Your name is Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. You were walking on the road and didn't look properly so a car crashed into you." he said. I didn't answer so he continued. "This is Troye." he said pointing to the guy with brown hair and thin. "This is Tyler" he said pointing to the guy with dyed hair. 

      After awhile, i was able to follow my 'brother' home. Joe got my things and he helped me to the car and he started the engine and we went off. After a few minutes, we got off the car and i saw a flat. This is proberly where i used to live before the incident. We got into the elevator and went to the top floor. Joe opened the door and it revealed a big room. There was a living room, a kitchen and a few rooms. There was also a cage with two of the most cutest guinea pigs ever! "They're names Pippin and Percy" Joe explained. "Oh. They're mine?" i asked him politely. "Yea. They've missed you" Joe said coming closer to me. I smiled. "I'm back babies" i said to the guinea pigs quietly. "I'm sorry" i told the guinea pigs. 

      After a few hours of unpacking and Joe telling me about a few things i needed to know. "I'm staying here with you for a few weeks to make sure you'll be okay." he said smiling at me. "I can't thank you more Joe" i said smiling at him. His eyes started getting watery. "Oh! Please don't cry!" i said walking to him. "Its just.....i realy missed you" he said smiling back.

Don't worry Joe. I'm here.

~To be continued~

Hope you liked my new chapter! I'm gonna write more but now i gottA sleep its getting late. Thank you for 29 views. Help me reach 30 please? Or more! Love ya lots! BYE!!!! <3