Last day of VidCon ~Part 6~

Today was the last day iof VidCon. Meaning I won't see Alfie anymore. But I know he lives in London. I packed my stuff and got ready. I went downstairs and got some breakfast. I didn't have anybody with me so I ate alone and played my phone a little while. I got some scramble eggs and some orange juice. While eating I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Bethany. "Oh....." I said in a low voice. "Look I don't wanna argue or anything but......Alfie's mine! Today's the last day and you won't be able to see him. Anyways....just urgh go!" She said making her voice louder at the ending. Suddenly Alfie came up. "Oh Zoe.....umm Beth its time to go. Cmon." He said and they both went on. "Whatever" I said under my breath. "Is not like I like I need him" suddenly Marzia and Felix popped out and sat next to me. "Hey Zoe!" Marzia greeted me. "Marzia Oh my god!" I got up and hugged her. Smiling at Felix. "Can we sit here?" Marzia asked. "Yeah!" I said smiling. "Thanks!" She smiled back. When they settled down, there was a silence until Felix broke it and said, "So Zoe.... Um we know the ur.....news.....on the twitter." He just blurbed out. "Oh...." Was all I could say. "We're really sorry Zoe! Alfie should grow up. Your so kind to him and all he does is scream at you." Marzia said. "Guys! Guys! Its OK! I've got over it. I don't deserve a 'friend' like him anyways". Smiling back. "Good!" Felix said. "We should be going. Nice catching up!" Felix said. Pulling Marzias hand. I waved them goodbye. After eating I got up and headed to my room. I caught alfie playing with Marcus in the hallways. I looked at Marcus smiling. But for alfie i just ignored. "Jackass" I cursed under my breath.

His P. O. V:

After my fight with Zoe, I ignored her. At night when beth went to sleep, I on my phone and went to twitter and saw Zoe's fans hating on me. Saying that I hurt her feelings. Suddenly Zoe's tweet came up. After reading it, I regretted everything I did to her. Why was I so stupid. She's a wonderful girl. The next morning, beth woke earlier than me. So when I got dressed, I headed to the restraint section to get my breakfast. When I reached there I saw beth talking to zoe. I thought they were chatting as friends. But when I looked at zoe, she looked heart broken. It just hurt me seeing her like that. "Zoe..." I said quitely. I wanted to apologize to her. But I couldn't talk. I just walked away from zoe leaving her there with Beth. I'm such an idiot. I tweeted out 'So yeah. About the 'fight' I had with zoe......please forgive me I'm stupid. But yeah......I'm stupid......' I hope she sees my tweet.

Zoe's P. O. V:

I was finally relieved. I'm going home. Seeing dad again. I smiled so wide. I was really excited. Plus I didn't wanna see alfie anymore. Joe and I are going home in the same car and plane as each other. So I was companied. While in the car, I was extremely bored. Joe was playing COD on his laptop. So I took my phone out and checked on twitter. There, was Alfie's tweet saying his stupid. That he shoudnt have fought with me. I had Alfie's number so I text him, 'I don't care how sorry you are! You hit me! In the arm while leaving me that day. You probably didn't realize but yes you did. Beth, she was scolding me this morning. I really don't like her. Sorry. Xxx' after that I put my phone away and closed my eyes. Trying to keep the tears away. I coudnt take it anymore. I was woken up by Joe saying it was time to get off the car for the plane. I got out the car and my suitcase and got my phone out again. There was a message from Alfie saying, ' I know if you don't want to see me anymore. But I'm living in London. If you ever wanna...fix our problem.' Looking at the message gave me emotional feelings. I knew how sorry he is. But I wanna make him feel the ways I did. When the plane started, I got my laptop out and started editing my new video that was gonna be uploaded tomorrow.

~To be Continued~•

So guys!!!! Are you liking it so far. Do you think that Zoe and Alfie should make up? Comment your ideas! ~A