Sorry ~Part 5~

I was still in the bathroom crying. I never knew Beth was like this. Niomi tried calming me down. But that didn't work. "Its okay!" Niomi said rubbing my back. "N-No its not. She called me a stealer. Its like I stole Alfie away from her". I cried even louder. Suddenly, Marcus popped his head in. "I know! Before you freak out. I just wanna say that Alfie and Joe are fighting outside. Please come Zoe". My face turned into a shocked face. "W-What?" I stormed out the bathroom and saw Joe and Alfie fighting while all the YouTubers stared. I stomped to them and said, "What is happening here!" Screaming. They were really loud too. They stopped and looked at me. "Zoe! I heard you crying. And Marcus heard what 'Bethany' said and told me. How can you be treated like that!" Joe bow looking at me. "Bethany would never do that! Right zoe!" This time alfie staring at me. "I'm so sorry alfie but if you don't wanna see me anymore, its fine I understand. But yes. Yes, beth did say that...." I was looking at my Converse. "What! You know what! Whatever." Alfie just pushed me away and grabbed Beth's hands and that's when I saw them go. I couldn't take it. I liked alfie but he was too blind to see it. I dropped onto the floor and tears rolled down my face. Joe hugged me while Louise, Niomi, Marcus, Jim, Tanya came running to me. Trying to calm me. But I didn't listen. The sentence alfie screamed at me kept repeating in my head. Suddenly, the VidCon 'people' told us its time for the meetup. My meet up stand was next to Alfie's. When we got out. Fans screams starts to echo in the hall. Alfie looked at me for awhile and looked back. Fans noticed my bloodshot eyes. While signing for them an taking pictures, they make sure they don't annoy me. After the meetup., I ran to my room. I didn't want my friends to ask what's happening. When I reached there, I unlocked my screen lock on my phone and went onto twitter. I started getting fans sending me pictures of me on the floor crying. The picture was from before where alfie screamed at me. The moment starts replaying in my head until I gave up and tweeted 'Dear fans, I know how much you all love me. And care about me. But I can take care of myself. Please stop hating on @PointlessBlog. He is a generous man. Please stop. Sometimes you can't blame the person. And also please stop hating on @BethanyMOTA sge is a beautiful girl. Thank you Xxx ~Zoella.

•~To be Continued~•