Apologizing ~Part 7~

I was still editing. The video was an DIY on flower crowns. As my fans wanted some diys..... I looked at the message alfie sent to me. I asked him 'I'll meet you at Brighton Pier' I clicked 'send' and put my head on the pillow of my bedroom. The door suddenly flung open and Joe popped up. "Hey!" He said smiling. "Hey...." I said smiling back. "Ok so......Alfie texted me saying he wants to meet you at Brighton Pier now.... Do you want to?" He asked with a worried look. "Y-Yea.." I said. "Look.....I can drive you there. But I'm afraid he'll hurt you again" he said. He really is protective of me. "Joe, I'm old enough. I can do it!" I said making sure his ok with it. "Ok cmon" he said grabbing my hand and headed me to the car. When we reached Brighton Pier, I got off the car and joe wished me good luck. I saw alfie sitting on a bench reading The Fault in Our Stars book. "H-Hey" I said tapping his shoulder. When he turned around he locked his eyes with mine. "Hey!" Among now. I went and sat down next to him. But not that close. "Look, I'm so sorry......I never meant to do that. And I thought you were the jealous types that want me to break up with my girlfriend. I was like this isn't the Zoe I know. I'm sorry. After reading your tweet I realized I'm the one that's wrong." He said looking at the beach. "I forgive you." I said. There was a silence when I broke it asking, "So where's Beth?" I asked looking at him. He looked down. Where's this heading. "She's um....she lives at the US." He said. "Omg thank god I thought you broke up with her......" I said smiling. He smiled back and said, "Thanks for being a good friend. She comes back 2 weeks a month" he said smiling. "Coolio" I said smiling, "I hope I fan be friends with her and get to know her better". "Yea I hope you too will get along and maybe make collabs together! Won't that be fun!!" He said already getting excited. "Oh that'll be awesome since we're almost like same YouTube gurus and all" I said. Maybe we could get along. "Wanna get some ice-cream?" He asked. "Sure why not!" We got up and walked to the nearest ice cream shop. After we reached there, I ordered a strawberry flavored ice cream while Alfie got the chocolate. "That'll be 30 dollars" the cashier said. I got my purse out that's when Alfie interrupt "I'll pay" he smiled. "No I can pay!" I said. "After what I've don't to you? Nope I'm paying" before I could fight back, he gave the money to the cashier. "Come again" said the cashier. When we were outside, we just walked on the side road when I said, "You ready didn't have to do that" I said feeling kinda guilty. "Nah! Its ok! Friends right?" He said smiling. The word 'friends' broke me because I had a crush on him but I couldn't break his relationship with Bethany. "Yea, friends" I said looking down. "Are you ok?" Alfie asked after awhile. "Everything's fine. Uhm its getting late I should head back home.....maybe hang out tomorrow?" I said looking at him, trying to hide the tears back. "Zoe, is only 2....in the afternoon" Alfie said frowning. "I still need to edit my new video. Sorry. How about tomorrow?" I said. I had to leave now. "Ok fine" after I left, I reached my apartment, I threw the ice cream in the bin. I lost my appetite. I went into my room and head to my bed, locking the door and crying.

Alfie's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bench looking at the beach once awhile reading 'The fault into Our Stars' book. Im not the bookworm type but I'll finish this book. A few minutes later, there was a tap on my shoulder followed with a 'Hey'. It sounded like Zoe. I turned behind and the most beautiful girl was stand before me. "H-hey!" I answered. When she sat on the bench, quite far from me, I apologized and she forgave me. After awhile, we went for ice cream not far from there. I suggested to pay but Zoe fought. I ended up paying. When we were walking at the road side, I started talking. But all Zoe answered me was a "Yea, friends" its like I upset her. I then asked her what's wrong, she told me nothing and said it was late. After she left, I tried thinking what I said upset her. For awhile I realized, I like her, but I'm with Beth. What am I gonna do.

•~To be Continued~•
A/n: Hey sorry I haven't updated. Anyways heres  the next part. I'll try to write the next one ASAP.
BYE!