Alfie? ~Part 10~

I woke up to the sound of birds chriping. I felt guilty since Joe had to sleep on the couch last night. I offered him to sleep next tome last night but he refused saying since I've been in a coma for the past year. I got up and went into the bathroom and saw something called 'makeup'. I didn't even know what was makeup. There was also some 'makeup' on the counter in the bathroom with my name on it. I made 'makeup' too? I decided to wake Joe up to ask him about it. I went into the living room to fimd him still asleep. I shaked his shoulder and he woke up. "Whats wrong?" he instantly shot up. I giggled at how he was so protective over me. "Its me Joe!" i said through giggles. "For goodnes sakes Zoe! You scared the living crap out of me!" he said making me feel guilty for waking him up. "Whats wrong?" he asked. "Just wanted to ask what 'makeup' means" i said hoping he knows. "You seriously forgot about that too?!" he said like i WAS stupid. "Sorry" i said frowning. " Don't apologize. Makeup is your life Zoe! Like literally your life. Its something you put on your face to make yourself look more appealing i guess. Girls are the only ones who use it. So im not so sure about it. You can search it up on Google" he said smiling at me. "Google?" i asked dumbfounded. He sighed. "Its somewhere you search things up and it'll immediatley tell you." he said making me know more. "Thanks a lot Joe. I really have lost my memory. Probably all of them." i said sighing at the thought . I should have looked carefully if not i woudn't be in this condition. 

          I got back to my room to get fully ready. I searched on 'Google' on how to put makeup on. Whuch brings me too a website called 'YouTube' where i watched a girl puting on her daily basis makeup. Joe told me last night about me having a 'YouTube' channel with tons of 'subscribers'. Which ofcourse i didn't know till' now. Joe is a life saver. He must be a good brother. After puting on makeup, i got to my closet and got my OOTD (Outfit of The Day) Joe also told me about that. Then, i got to the kitchen and started making breakfast for me and Joe. Atleast i still know what breakfast meant. Poof! I made some omelet for me and Joe for breakfast. Me and Joe sat on our chairs and dugged in. I was nervous Joe didn't like at. "Ermagerd! It still tastes exactly like your old ones!" Joe e said happy. "Thanks Joe" i reply him smiling at what i have done. "So umm today i have some meetings to go to so im dropping you off at my friend, Alfie's house. Is that alright?" he asks me worried. I know he doesn't lie so i replied, "Sure!". "Good get ready and we'll leave in 20 minutes" he said smiling before heading to his luggage and taking some folders. Probably for the meetings his going too. I went in my room and found a cute backpack (the bag she always uses) and started feeling it with important things like, my iPhone, water bottle, some food and a hat. Next i went into my closet and took my Converse out and out them on. Today I'm wearing a dress with a cute schoolgirl collar, paired with a pair of black legging. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on a red bandana i looked into the mirror and smiled. I hope Joe's friend'll like me. "ZOE! CMON IM LEAVING" Joe shouts from outside. "Coming!" i shout back. C'mon Zoe you can do this. You might not know him but its good to make friends. I say to myself before heading out. "Wow! Nice outfit Zoe." Joe compliments my outfit. "Thanks. Let's go" i say going into the elevator. 

          After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached Joe's friends house. I didn't remember his name though. I thhink it was Alfred (XD). Yea. I think so. Though, Alfred also lived in an apartment. When we reached his room, Joe knocks on the door and a tall boy wearing a beanie, a red top and some skinny jeans was infront of us. "Oh hey Joe!" Alfred welcomes us. "H-Hey Zoe!" he said looking nervous. He knows me? "Hi Alfred!" i say smiling. "Urr, Alfie not fred." he says rubbing the back of his neck. I felt my cheeks burning so hard i turn away. I was so embarrased! "Anyways, Zoe, you go inside. I need to talk to Alfie forawhile" Joe said smiling back at me. "Oh okay!" i said before heading into his apartment. His apartment was really empty. Just a few stuff thats all. 

          After a few minutes, Alfie and Joe come into the place i was wondering at. "Okay, Zoe, I'll see you in 2 hours for now, you stick close to Alfie here" he says before giving me the last hug and went straight for the door. "Sorry i called you Alfred" i laugh at myself. I felt so embarrased. "Hhaha its okay" he says smiling. His voice was really cute which was good. I could be friends with him easier. He isn't those who are mean. "Anything you wanna do?" he asks me. "Anything. Up to you" i say smiling at him. "I heard of what happened to you. I'm sorry." he said frowning like he was left out. "Its okay. Atleast im alive!" trying to make smile but ofcourse my jokes are lame."My names Alfie Deyes. We've met a couple of times. But um.....no one told me about the incident of you" he said again looking left out. "Maybe Joe didn't wanna tell right?" i tell him and he nod. Not the good nod though. 

        After 1 hour of me doodling on  a piece of paper i found, i finally got bored. I got up and tried searching for Alfie since i wasn't familiar with this place. I finally found i'him, "A-Alfie, im bored" i say softly since he was in the middle of playing a game on his laptop. "Huh? Oh! Ummmm, Come here," he gestures me and i went for it. I sat next to him and he gave me a controller and started teaching me how to play the game he was playing. It was getting awkward since everytime he talks, I can feel his breath on my neck.

~To be Continued~ 

HEY BABIES! HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER OF LIFE CHANGES. DOING MY BEST HERE TO POST MORE. LOVE YOU LOTS!

-Arie <3