Fight ~Part 11~

"So press this to run" Alfie explained to me after 10 minutes of him teaching. "Thanks" i said smiling. Our faces were just inches away until i looked away blushing. "Ready to play?" he asks me while i nod and we started the game. We were playing 'Last of US' and it was a zombie type game which wasn't the type of games i play. I kept loosing while Alfie got the hang of it. "I give up!" i say after 2 minutes of playing. "Zoe! We only played for 2 minutes!" Alfie said chuckling. "Haha its not funny" i say rolling my eyes at him. "Hey, I'm joking. It takes time to play. I've once taught your brother how to play and he kept dying at first but after a while, he got the hang of it." he says smiling. "Are you both done?" Joe says at the door. "Oh my goodness Joe! You gave me a heart attack!" I say and Joe started laughing. "What's so funny about today?" i say looking at Alfie and Joe laughing. "Urhg!" i say before getting up and leaving the room while the boys laugh tp their death. "Oh Zoe! Your funny" Joe says patting my back. 

We said our goodbyes to Alfie and left. "So what did you do with Alfie?" Joe asked. "Playing some games" i said. "Oh" was all he said before walking home. 

After reaching home, we found a note at the door. It said, 

Dear Joe, This is Anastasia, I think we should take a break. You've been so overprotective over your sister that you never have time for me. And your always free to do YouTube videos but no time for me? I think we should take a break. Yours sincerely, Anastasia.

"What?" was all he could say. "Joe. Who's Anastasia?" i ask but of course i was scared id burst his bubbles. "I met her when you were in your coma. We started seeing each other and agreed we'd see each other every day. And it happened. I started having feelings for her and i guess, we both got together and became official..." he said running to his room shutting and locking the door. "Joe! Wait please!" i say running to him but i slipped on a banana peel (CLASSIC!). I fell on my knees and it hurt so much. I started crying softly scared that'd I'd make things worst for Joe. I held on my knee crying. I laid on the floor and curled up into a ball and fell asleep. 

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up from the sun shining from the curtains in my flat and got up. My leg hurt so bad so i stand up by holding the table. Suddenly, a pang of hurt hit my leg and i fell back down on the floor. But to make things worst, i fell on the knee taht was hurt. (IMAGINE THAT PEEPS) i started crying and screaming. "Why?" i whispered to myself. I sobbed and the pain just kept coming i scramed so loud that Joe came out from his room. "What happened?" he asked worried. "No no no! Nothings happened!? i say trying not to scream. "Somethings happened" he said warning me to tell him. "I- I fell on the floor last night trying to catch up with you but i fell on my knee and 2 seconds ago i  fell at the spot of my knee that hurts too much!!!!" i scream after finishing my sentence cause another stung of pain hit me. Does life have to hurt so much?

JOE'S POV

I heard something fell on the floor outside. But i coudn't care less. Anastasia broke up with me through a paper? It hurt too much until i heard someone scream outside. Zoe! my brain screamed. I opened the door as fast as i can and ran to her. "What happened?" was all i could say. "No no no! Nothings happened!?" she said and i could tell she didnt wanna scream. "Somethings happened"  i said warning her to tell me.  "I- I fell on the floor last night trying to catch up with you but i fell on my knee and 2 seconds ago i  fell at the spot of my knee that hurts too much!!!!" she screamed. "I'm bringing you to the hospital now!" i said carrying her bridal style and hurried outside to wear my shoes and ran as fast as i can.

2 hours later

"Mr Sugg?" the doctor called for me. "Here!" i said as fast as i can. "Miss Sugg is requesting for you" he said before walking to another room. I got up and stick my head in her room. "Zoe?" i said whispering. She looked at me and smiled a little. "Hey" i said walking to her. "Thank you" she said. "No" was all i could say. "You were strong the whole night all i could do is help my sister" i said and she started crying. "I'm so happy to have a brother like you" and with that, there was a little spark in my heart.

I'm sorry this is a short one. I hope you liked it. I'm actually listening to 'Show you' by Shawn Mendes. His voice is just like NWJDFNJSD. Yep. Finally got it out. Anyways, its kinda weird to write about Joe being kind cuz if you know, he's pretty weird. Toodles for now :)