meeting him ~Part 3~

A/N sorry I never posted on a while. I was lazy and busy. Anyways here's the next part.

I ran to the park he asked me to go to. When I reached there I sat on an old bench. Waiting for Alfie, I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter. It was fine at first when I started getting hate. The hate were fans that think I'm ugly. I make make up videos so they say I look worst with make-up. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey!" I put my phone back in my bag. It was Alfie. "Hey.... Zoe?" He asked. "Yea!" I said smiling. "So......I heard u have a brother". He asked like he didn't know anything. "Yea! Youtuber also. ThatcherJoe if u wanna watch his vids". I replied in a very low voice as I was blushing. I don't think he even heard me. "Nice! Anyways my YouTube is PointlessBlog" he replied wih his really cute smile. "Yea....." Suddenly I heard vibrating sounds. It came from a phone but I knew it wasn't mine. That wasn't my ringtone. It was probably Alfie's. "Hello? Yea I'll be back love you." What's the last part for? I thought maybe his mom? It can't be his is VidCon. "Hey! Umm.....my girlfriend called. I gotta go! Sorry! Catch up soon!" He stand up and opened his hands. I shoke them. I just went back sitting on the bench speechlesss. He had a girlfriend... I walked back to my room to find out Troye, Tyler and Joey were in. Damn you Joe! I was crying. I just went in and stormed to the bathroom. There were violent knocks. I opened it to find Troye and Tyler. They came in and started asking questions. "Oh dear..m..I should have told you he is dating.....Beth. Bethany". I just stay there with wet mascara in my eyes. "Did anyone see my....Zoe?" It was Joe. He ran to me. He was actually never that protective over me. "Why are you crying?" He asked looking in my eyes. "Joe......rememeber I told you I liked Alfie? Yea he's dating beth...." I told him. "Ssh sh!" He tried comforting me. I got up and they helped me get on my bed. I didn't care if I looked like a rack. I just wanted to sleep. I get in the covers and the next thing I knew, I was drifted to sleep.

•~To be continued~•