oh my my my

LISTEN, they fucking keep on shocking me. It's not that im shocked that they came back with such quality content, a damn art, a sculpture walking around and what not but PHEW.

The album keeps playing on repeat and i ALWAYS jam with them, dance around like crazy and it just doesn't grow tiring for me.

They made everything perfect, tbe lyrics over to the choreography over the songs themselves, they improved sO much too! They sound so good and their voices are so strong and clear, so fucking soothing and steady, a drip of sunshine rays and honey, would make all blossoms bloom.

The album is so uplifting and fun, so deep and filled with happy vibes and you can't help but let yourself be comforted in the best way ever. Let those sweet voices fill your mind and them being the only thing you hear, overplaying your own thoughts.

I still don't have a favourite, i just can't seem to pick one of the 7. It's just like with the members themselves, how the fuck do you choose? i love them all so so much and they are so dear to me. Even if taejoon are my biases, i would never say i love the others less! That would be a lie and what does it help to do so, hm.

Im still not over the rap part in bwl, yoongi fucking SNAPPED. His voice goes so damn low, what the actual hell. The flow is amazing, i love the "ya" and it just makes me dance along to it, like everything else lmao.

I love halsey : (
she's so amazing and the way she learned and sang with them in korean TOGETHER, danced the choreo WITH them and overall just, she's so good! She's really cute and i love her even more now. She fits so so so perfectly with them, her high and lovely voice.

They are all so happy, this era might just be my fav. I never knew i could let anything top wings but here it is; MOTS; Persona. I just hold a very deep feeling for it, seeing them all so satisfied and happy and smiling so much, they are GLOWING! fucking beaming! it's THAT glow, that you just know.

not @ how jinnie said that he was scared for the hopekookseok unit because he thought they are gonna dance🤠 HE'S SO EJDJDJ I LOVE HIM HE'S REALLY DMAN CUTE WITHOUT TRYING.

Jamais vu is such a beautiful song, it goes so deeply into your soul and hugs and dances along to it. The voices of jinkook with hoseoks rapping? chef kiss. REMEDYYYY ~ It's really lovely, i really really like it. Thank you.

Dionysus, my friend🤠 YOU FUCKEN SLAP, PUNCH, FLY, SMACK, GROWL, SCREAM AND HAVE SO MUCH PASSION. EVERYTIME YOU PLAY I O FUCKING CRAZY, PLEASE- i love it so much, i cant believe i really got this lucky to love every single fucken song on the album and listen to it without thinking about skipping.

I usually grow tired of songs pretty fast, if i listen to it 20 times bruh, BUT i listened to the album more than 200 times by now, beT. It's a masterpiece of you succeed to do it. Bts never fucking disappoint. Bts paved the way🤸🏽‍♀️

Also, the snl performance??? PERIOD! FUCK YES THEY WERE SO AGGRESSIVE AND I MIGHT HAVE LAUGHED MORE THAN I SHOULD BUT PHEWWWW THEY WENT OFFF!! THE SHOOT DANCE OF HOSEOK, THEY REALLY LOVE IT.

not only that but we also got a live form guk😭💘 HE'S SO CUTE AND IM SORRY BABY FOR FALLING ASLEEP BUT I WAS DYING AND IT WAS 9 AM AND IT WAS JUST NOT IN MY STRENGTH TO HOLD ON, I HATE MY WEAK ASS TOO

i literally have so much love for them and i would do ANYTHING for them, we love them so much it's actually damn disgusting😠💘 THEY LOVE US ALL THE SAME, NAME A BETTER RELATIONSHIP! QUICKLY! CANT DO IT? CUZ THERE AINT ONE.

@ joonie, i love you🥺 you make me so so happy with myself and even though my brain is all mushy right now i know for sure how important you are in my life and that im very proud of you all and you are doing so so great. Yall really said "there wil not be a day where you will NOT think about us" your impact💆🏻‍♀️

had high expectations and they were paid off more than i wanted. I love it so much and i will go eat now, i slept 5 hours🤝🏽 i take care of myself and so should you, byE.