New Girl

|Quick A/N.

YN= Your Name
That's it. Until I think of something else.|

-Billy pov-

I grab my bag, and head out the door with the rest of my family.

"By Mom!" I yell.

"By guys! Have fun!" She yells from the kitchen.

I walk across the street heading towards school. Freddy, Mary, Pedro, Darla, and Eugene by my side.

It's been a week since we defeated that evil dude. I think his name was Doctor Sivana. . . . Or something like that.

"Well look who it is. It's the little foster family. Need help walking across the street? Why don't you call out your little friend Red Thunder." Brett said as he got out of his car.

I roll my eyes, prepared to walk away.

"Hey! We're talking to you!" Burke says as he pushes into Freddy.

"Hey! I know you!"

I turn around and see a girl with Blue hair running up to Freddy. Her clothes are a blue t-shirt, with dark blue jeans. And black combat boots. She quickly gives him a hug, and he looks shocked. She pulls back, and looks at Burke.

"Oh, sorry. Did you need something?" She asked innocently.

Burke froze, a slight blush covering his cheeks. "Uhh, I uhhh." He stutters.

Brett looks at the girl with the same look on his face. And the girl shrugs, and turn back to Freddy.

"Soo, it's been a while since I've seen you. How have you been?" She asks.

He shurgs and stutters.  "Oh.  Y-you know. T-the usual."

I stare at her waiting to turn around, and when she does. I swear its like I got struck by lightning. She looks beautiful, her eyes an electric blue color. Her lips a perfect pink. She looks at me, and smiles widely.

"Oh Hey! I didn't see you there! I missed you too!"

She then gave me a wide hug, and I was still in shock.

"Play along. I'm trying to get them to leave. Is it working?" She whispers in my ear.

I hug her back awkwardly,  and look at Brett and Burke. "No."

She lets go, and grabs my hand and Freddy's hand.

"Lets go! I wanna get done with school so I can watch Batman movies!"

Freddy looks at me, and I look back at him.

'Do you know her?' He mouths.

'Nope. You?' I mouth back.

He shakes his head.

"Okay, so I'm new here! And I have no idea where to go. So anyone wanna help me?" She asks turning around, letting go of our hands.

"I can." Me and Freddy say at the same time.

I glance at him, and he looks at me with a strange look in his eyes.

Our starring contest was broken by a giggle. We look back at the Blue haired girl, and she's smiling at us.

"Well you both are enthusiastic." She says.

I feel a blush climb it's ways into my cheeks. "Oh, by the way. I'm YN. YN Reed."

"I'm Billy."

"I'm Freddy."

She nods. "Billy, Freddy. Got it. Who were those two assholes back there?" She asks.